• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Linknerd09
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hey linkner09 sorry i have not been on latley ive been busy with School, basketball, and stuf at home.
    Yea, for me about 1/3 of the rep is negative. So I will sometimes just leave the notice over there for a while. PM's I don't mind as much.
    I get pm's all the time, I have been trying to get a hold of Mases but he has never replied to me. It's rep messages I don't like.
    Yup, but I have destroyed my chances at being purple or staff now, that kinda sucks.
    lol, just a few days ago I accidentally said something that ruined a mod's future prank. (had no idea they were keeping anything a secret) Now I have all the purple names angry at me. There has been a lot of yelling in skype.
    Art threads usually pick up some rep, people like repping something someone put some work into. The few times I give rep is usually on art of some kind.
    You know I still have no idea what we are supposed to do with points. Lost the little skull again too, great!
    S
    Eh, can't complain :3 I'm pretty excited for my Spring Break in a few weeks :D
    Yeah!! It is awesome!! :D Anyways, I probably will not be on again until tomorrow so, have a good evening.
    Hey Linknerd,

I'm trying to get back into posting again. Spent the last week trying to join in the higher forum stuff, didn't happen for me though. But noticed I have been neglecting my usual forum stuff. So I'm trying to post things again. How are you?
    Hahaha:). I am great. My Spring Break has been nice. And I am going to get my hair done in a few minutes. Yeah!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom