• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Nicole
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• You have no reason to feel bad... I'll still do it if u want. Realy doesn't matter.
    Facetious means "jocular, jovial, funny, witty, silly," and anything synonymous (same in description) to that. Haha, no, but I do have great delight, uninduced by a hallucinatory element, or simply a drug, because I feel as though I've been doped with exhilaration by Skyward Sword's newest trailer. But not to the degree of my poor friend here --> :clap:

Thanks. Now I have a name to use against you. :yes:
    You nasty, facetious troll! How dare you intrude upon one of the happiest moments of my life! And with what purpose? To steal away the joy that warms my soul right now, out of the malicious nature you sit upon. You think you're so high and mighty, but I will tell you differently; I will tell you that you cannot remove my ecstasy by any method of spite. I will remove your own pleasure in this task by remaining joyful, and take my own pleasure in seeing your disappointment. So, depart with your discouragement and consider how you'll cross me next, minus your humiliation.

Feel slain? :bleh:

It's going great, Sulking Soldier, because new proof that Skyward Sword exists has come forth, hence my joy ^.
    Hahaha, no. I found it on Google images and I was like, "ghbjvgf I NEED THIS!"
    So I got it :] Lol.
    Ya know, that's a really nice name! Heh, my names so obvious that some people just call me by my real name.
    Man, I hate essays. I just had to write a 3 page paper on… wait for it… CAMELS!! Of all things, camels!?
    Not really, it's just my name with a 3 and an uppercase W. Wait, wats ur actual first name? If you dont want to answer, I could really understand that. I will never disclose my last name.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom