• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I dont understand what echo could steal that would verify anything, sorry
I guess I just dont follow
If I weren't telling the truth about losing my role + item, which seems to be a valid thought in LyLo, then I'd still have the hammer. It failing should prove that I lost it.

If that's not enough I guess you can track me on some other night to make sure I didn't just give it away.

If I weren't telling the truth about losing my role + item, which seems to be a valid thought in LyLo, then I'd still have the hammer. It failing should prove that I lost it.

If that's not enough I guess you can track me on some other night to make sure I didn't just give it away.
I cant do that anymore, I only have a *special roleblock* left

I think, from what Ex is saying, that I know for a fact it wasn't the die that just randomly redirected me n2 or something
I had absolutely no prompting like what Ex was talking about

are you implying you think it was me?
I'm implying that I'm having a really, really hard time seeing what else happened
I guess it could've been ex, but swapping johnny and rag is such a strange thing to do, especially if he only had 1 bus-drive like he claims (I talk more about this in a second)

something else that kind of dawned on me, I think that you both are telling the truth about being able to bus-drive. Here's why; Funnier had that bit like HEY THIS COULD BE THE LAST PHASE LOL on the night-start post last night

No one's claiming to have extra KP, and honestly, you guys are super lame so I doubt funnier did too much KP stacking this game. So, I don't think that the game could've ended that way last night; doesn't make any sense to me. So, why did we get that message?

Let's take a look at something that I think is a sin when making a setup. You NEVER make two bus drivers of the same alignment. Now, you're already mentally spamming SUNFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN ALIGNMENT AND ROLES AREN'T RELATED THIS GAME. Very good! You're right! I don't really think its impossible for two bus-drivers to be the same alignment this game, but it really should be, and I can explain why.

LG is bus driver A
Ex is bus driver B

Bus driver A targets Players C and D
Bus driver B, on the same night, targets Players C and E

how the **** does this get resolved? One of the bus-drivers has to be "faster" than the other and have their action go through before the other one in order for this to begin to make sense, otherwise player C ends up in two different places at once, and players D and E end up in the same slot. If there's one thing I've learned, its that mechanics are super weird (and, to beat a dead horse, often town-sided) on this site. I think how funnier would resolve that would be by stacking Player C in two different places and D and E in the same place, meaning that it was ~possible~ for mafia to kill two towns last night, which would've achieved parity. This is mainly because I know that I don't understand a goddamn thing about this forum.

In order for this to be true, Exlight HAS to still have his bus-drive. We wouldn't have been given that message from funnier otherwise. I kind of just believe that he's one-shot; so many people in this game have 1-shot abilities, even the pig role I had mentioned that I had 1-shot for body-swapping. Because of all of this, I think that we know now that there had to be two bus-drivers alive last night. If scum could've triggered an extra kill, they would've, and I don't really get the feeling that one was stopped one way or another. I guess there's the world that ExLight is a hero roleblocker, but eh
just doesn't feel right.

But I don't see any other reason we would've been given that message with what people have claimed thus far. I think that this means that Ex and LG can't be on the same scumteam, mainly because that means that they could've figured that out and won last night. Ex is also claiming to have roleblocked LG and its super awkward to do that to a partner in lylo.

This all looks really good for Ex imo... and I don't think you can ever be together. And nothing else explains how I was redirected n2, and you were the only person in the game who would've been able to have any inkling of what I might've been doing on n2 before I got pigified. It just really looks like you're mafia from my perspective.

I would like some input on this from some people more familiar with the forum. Does my interpretation of the bus-driver resolution make sense to people? Is that how funnier would resolve that? I really don't see any other way that would've happened.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
LG is bus driver
being able to bus-drive
you have an incredible misconception about my role. it is NOT a bus drive. it's a redirection away from a person. further explanation incoming.
And nothing else explains how I was redirected n2, and you were the only person in the game who would've been able to have any inkling of what I might've been doing on n2 before I got pigified. It just really looks like you're mafia from my perspective.
we established yesterday that i didn't think you were going to move at all. furthermore i could not have redirected you personally.

the flavor of my role is sweaters. the symbol of a character is on the sweater and whoever wears the sweater gets treated as that character. for example, i put the symbol of tristan's character (a heart with a stitch in it) on a sweater and made giri wear it. therefore, if i wasn't blocked, all actions directed toward tristan would have been redirected toward giri/doc.

not only could i not directly target your actions, i could not have known you were going to target rag, in fact i didn't think you were going to move at all. if you don't believe me, pig me to check how many of my shots i have used. (it's just the one) you could probably ask funnier what i put on the sweater

there's literally a meme on MafiaUniverse about there being multiple bus drivers in the same game and I feel like that's my life right now

you guys know its lylo, right?
Ex, its kind of silly to ask Echo to steal from you to verify your claim when the game can end today AND Echo can be mafia (even though I don't think she is)
Lg, same thing about asking Minish to pigify you.

You could be depending on a mafia, who might claim, after pigging you, that you were lying about your role or how many shots you have left or something the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom