• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ex says that he had info regarding the die this whole time, but wouldn't give this before when everyone was speculating like crazy over what it does?
As I said I don't understand completely what it does. And having people spculating helped me figuring out how to banish Prob which I wouldn't have figured by myself, so there's that too.

Does Ex ever claim that the die was what affected him if I don't out the fact that no one targeted him?
I've been insisting on it being the die's fault quite a bit tho tbh

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
As I said I don't understand completely what it does. And having people spculating helped me figuring out how to banish Prob which I wouldn't have figured by myself, so there's that too.

I mean I would have suggested how to deal with the die anyways because it's helpful for town to get rid of unknowns. It would've just been nice to have the information you had about it though to work with what we could.

I've been insisting on it being the die's fault quite a bit tho tbh

Yeah but you didn't say you have proof that it was until now!

Oh, I assumed Giri already claimed before. I have a doctor ability and an axe which is kind of like a one-shot bodyguard, I guess? The axe can't be strongarmed and it kills both me and the attacker.

You know I am boo
that's it?

I think its noteworthy that LG was willing to vote for Doc for the reasoning that Doc's slot should be dead, but then Ex claimed to have blocked LG

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I mean I would have suggested how to deal with the die anyways because it's helpful for town to get rid of unknowns. It would've just been nice to have the information you had about it though to work with what we could.

Yeah but you didn't say you have proof that it was until now!

Sorry I was also kinda unsure if I should've claimed it all since scum knowing I could disrupt them or even a cop check could result with me being dead before I could even try to do anything.
:shrug:

It's easy to verify if I'm telling the truth tho, just send Echo to thief my item.

Sorry I was also kinda unsure if I should've claimed it all since scum knowing I could disrupt them or even a cop check could result with me being dead before I could even try to do anything.
:shrug:

It's easy to verify if I'm telling the truth tho, just send Echo to thief my item.
I dont understand what echo could steal that would verify anything, sorry
I guess I just dont follow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom