• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't fully agree with some of the reasons that All Might is being voted. I think his understanding for how roles are first come first serve is wrong, but I don't think All Might is necessarily lying. He made posts day one hinting that this occurred and was how he understood the game.
What if someone actually got the role he requested and that made him vanilla? As far as I can tell, the shots are limited to a first come, first served basis, meaning that he'd revert to the default category. Of course, that reasoning isn't AI, and nor does it clear him.
I'm also generally not a fan of derp clears, but his assumption that we all receive a charge each night struck me as town. Scum All Might would have undoubtedly discussed with his scummates who they all planned on charging. It seems a bit farfetch'd to assume that the whole scum team misunderstood the charging rule, so I don't see All Might coming in unaware of this rule. (Of course, this slightly hinges on mafia having access to the list of roles. If they weren't aware of the recharger role, this scenario could have potentially happened. As of now, I'm assuming mafia had the whole list)

Because of the above, if its between Pen and All Might for the wagons, I'd go along with the Pen lynch. I hesitate because of his second charge, because an ability would be helpful for town info. But I'm also torn because I trust that Minish knows what she's talking about and that she genuinely believe there is scum in All Might/Pen.

I also have been getting some bad vibes from Deku. There is nothing concrete, but his vote for All Might felt a bit opportunistic with a very empty reasoning. That, along with his last post, which felt like he's trying to start a counterwagon. I'm not feeling too strong about this suspicion, because I basically accused Ex of the same thing on day one and that turned out to be wrong.

I may or may not make a rainbow list like Ex. We'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow :shrugs:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm honestly torn on Pen's likelihood of being scum, mostly due to his self-professed shot-usefulness, but I'm not necessarily against pursuing that route. Minish apparently has some beef with his claims and she tends to tunnel on me as Town anyways, so I'm leaning that way for her. But I will say, aside from the habitual breadcrumbing, I usually play a lot straighter than most folks here.

@Giri I wanted to hold off and see if you'd give a reason for your vote, but that never came about. Can you elaborate for me?

Do you have reason to believe that scum is manipulating Pen's wagon? He certainly seems like their most viable target, what with two shots and all, to me at least. Do that think that's a possibility?
I think it's possible to be sure, but I'm not going to stand tall at the moment and say I believe it. I'd need to sit down and reread its evolution before I stand confidently. May be worth doing in the near future however.
Didn't Pendio vote him too?
That is true. However, even with the addition of Pen's vote, All Might's wagon is still only second largest. You complain about that wagon gaining traction when clearly that's still not the most popular one. The way you worded your post made it sound like you were afraid of the All Might wagon getting out of control.
I'm tired and going to bed, so if this doesn't quite make sense to you, feel free to tell me so I can comment on it when I wake up.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
All Might: 2 (funnier6, Pika_pika42)
Ezlo: 2 (Doc, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
ExLight: 2 (Ezlo, Moe the Moblin)
DekuNut: 1 (Rubik)
Moe the Moblin: 1 (giri)
Pika_pika42: 1 (Morbid Minish)

56 Minutes left in the day. Make your posts and votes count ;)
I'm honestly torn on Pen's likelihood of being scum, mostly due to his self-professed shot-usefulness, but I'm not necessarily against pursuing that route. Minish apparently has some beef with his claims and she tends to tunnel on me as Town anyways, so I'm leaning that way for her. But I will say, aside from the habitual breadcrumbing, I usually play a lot straighter than most folks here.

@Giri I wanted to hold off and see if you'd give a reason for your vote, but that never came about. Can you elaborate for me?

Do you have reason to believe that scum is manipulating Pen's wagon? He certainly seems like their most viable target, what with two shots and all, to me at least. Do that think that's a possibility?
Yes @All Might . If I'm correct I remember you Ezlo and Exlight were in a tie . At that time you and Exlight manipulated everyone against Ezlo and you two too voted him just to break the tie. Now Exlight is doing the same thing to pen. Also it makes me more suspicious because Exlight freaked out and tried to bail you when he knew you're attracting more votes. I think you and Exlight both belong to Mafia I'm 80% sure of this .

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Doc: Might be pretty much Town to me, but it really depends on if hypothetically, someone can't have the same role as funnier. I liked his contributions yesterday, even if it did lead to a misynch. Not really liking his silence throughout this day though. He should really decide to say something at night if he can or if he said something to someone already, they should speak up, otherwise he's probably Mafia so disregard this town read in that case.

Wait! This post makes me confused about everything. Because I feel like I might get what SMS is hinting at here. In which case All Might is lying/wrong about the multiple roles thing. Or there's another explanation.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Wait! This post makes me confused about everything. Because I feel like I might get what SMS is hinting at here. In which case All Might is lying/wrong about the multiple roles thing. Or there's another explanation.
lmao do you think you and SMS got the same role?
If he's hinting what I think he is then he shouldn't even be considering the possibility of Doc being scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
lmao do you think you and SMS got the same role?
If he's hinting what I think he is then he shouldn't even be considering the possibility of Doc being scum.

Yeah, not sure why he's thinking Doc would be scum in that case. I think either that's what he's hinting at, or there's something else going on.

I am willing to claim today to give more of an explanation if people want.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yes @All Might . If I'm correct I remember you Ezlo and Exlight were in a tie . At that time you and Exlight manipulated everyone against Ezlo and you two too voted him just to break the tie. Now Exlight is doing the same thing to pen. Also it makes me more suspicious because Exlight freaked out and tried to bail you when he knew you're attracting more votes. I think you and Exlight both belong to Mafia I'm 80% sure of this .
Tfw I was trying to defend Ezlo by explaining how he could be Vanilla when I was a VT myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom