• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make no claims of my vocation, be it a bus driver, or a salesman of bland ice cream, or of anything else at this time
I will look back at your progression on Moe momentarily

I suppose that's what I did.

Unvote: SMS

Just in case there's been switchings during the night....

Who did you visit? You wont be roleclaiming if you can tell us that without mentioning your role.

@Krow who did you target last night?

I already stated that I'll give my information later in the day, more specifically I should say once everyone has been present and able to speak. Please don't avoid the question Pen, just an answer please and I'll leave you be until I wake up tomorrow (rl day, not game day).

Pen

The game is on!
I already stated that I'll give my information later in the day, more specifically I should say once everyone has been present and able to speak. Please don't avoid the question Pen, just an answer please and I'll leave you be until I wake up tomorrow (rl day, not game day).

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Suddenly you fear responding to me. Curiouser and curiouser…

Vote: Pen

I "insist" you tell us who it was, you aren't making this look good for yourself. Also with this delay of action, I'm off to sleep. Keep track of Pen for me, would you? Also no rash voting as that would be foolish at this point in the game.

Pen

The game is on!
Suddenly you fear responding to me. Curiouser and curiouser…

I "insist" you tell us who it was, you aren't making this look good for yourself. Also with this delay of action, I'm off to sleep. Keep track of Pen for me, would you? Also no rash voting as that would be foolish at this point in the game.

You are supposedly a roleblocker. I don't see what you would have to gain from withholding the info on whom you've targeted. Investigative roles have far more to lose from sharing their info. You can't blame me for doubting you ever so slightly after what Sunfan said today. Ultimately you are still leaning Town for me seeing as there have been no Roleblocker counter-claims, however that doesn't clear you 100%. I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I don't mean to be uncooperative, I'm just cautious due the possibility of a Busdriver-type role.

As for your last paragraph there it sounds to me like you're getting desperate for some reason. "Insisting" that I spill my beans while you refuse to share any information yourself. I've already shared a lot about my role this day phase. More than any other player. That said, you have my word on that I will absolutely share my target(s) as soon as you share yours. I do find your last paragraph somewhat hypocritical both because you expect me to share my info while you won't share yours, but also because you place a quite uncalled for vote on me and then tell the rest of the players not to vote rashly...

Again, I don't especially suspect you but I do think I have the right to be wary. I hope you can understand that.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I think I'm picking up what pendio is putting down
also I would just like to say I am no longer capable of performing a night action. Krow, perhaps you can start by telling us who you used the one shot on

You are supposedly a roleblocker. I don't see what you would have to gain from withholding the info on whom you've targeted. Investigative roles have far more to lose from sharing their info. You can't blame me for doubting you ever so slightly after what Sunfan said today. Ultimately you are still leaning Town for me seeing as there have been no Roleblocker counter-claims, however that doesn't clear you 100%. I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I don't mean to be uncooperative, I'm just cautious due the possibility of a Busdriver-type role.

As for your last paragraph there it sounds to me like you're getting desperate for some reason. "Insisting" that I spill my beans while you refuse to share any information yourself. I've already shared a lot about my role this day phase. More than any other player. That said, you have my word on that I will absolutely share my target(s) as soon as you share yours. I do find your last paragraph somewhat hypocritical both because you expect me to share my info while you won't share yours, but also because you place a quite uncalled for vote on me and then tell the rest of the players not to vote rashly...

Again, I don't especially suspect you but I do think I have the right to be wary. I hope you can understand that.

This coming from the one who comes barreling out the gate accusing SMS of being scum. I did the same thing with ALIT and got him killed when he was innocent. Is there the chance you are also innocent like me and are making a mistake like I did? Yes. Do I believe the likelihood of that this late in the game, especially when you are far more skilled than me at this game? No.

Pen, you're one of the players I've considered fairly dangerous in this game, and after stating I've used my secondary last night and specifically went out of my way to drill into you I'd have hoped you or at least someone else would have picked up on my point by now.

I'm going to hint this one last time as none of you are being cooperative. I, the only one currently who is anywhere near clear, am telling you I used my secondary and got information. I am focused on Pen. Pen is not anywhere near clear and LG was suspicious of him while she was still alive. Pen's response to my question last night is vital to whether or not he is scum. If I give my info out now, he can easily manipulate his info into clearing himself and that's not gonna fly. Therefor, I refuse to speak my results until he states his, the same goes for removing my vote. Until you prove otherwise, I am certain you are scum.

Away from the apparently not so obvious, I'd also like to take a moment and ask Moe exactly why he can no longer use his night action, and what exactly it was. Due to LG's flip, I no longer feel you are town and would like you to tell us about yourself.

Spelling out my actions, Pen and Moe are scum in my eyes. Pen is 100% and Moe MAY be, due to a minor hint I literally just picked up on from LG.

So I have shared my Roleblocker Primary and now you want to know what my secondary is. You haven't shared a thing yet and your ability is still unknown. You've accused SMS and immediately voted him, so unless you "investigated" him last night, you have a lot of explaining to do and preferably asap. If you try to claim that you're a Cop, I will call that BS immediately as you've done us no good whatsoever and have not contributed a thing over the course of the last 2 days as well as the fact that we are in Mylo now. So tell us, did you target SMS, or is your vote a load of ****?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm not Mafia, so Pen's claims of being certain I am is complete bull****. Either he got redirected, or he is just straight up lying. Anyway, Little Gumball was looking into Pen yesterday, she felt like he could be scum. I feel like her being NKed could only benefit Pen because she was trying to put a case together against him. This should be easy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom