• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Final Day 3 Vote Count

The Sun Fan- 1 (Moe)
Doc- 3 (Pendio, Krow, sms)
Stormageden747- 3 (LG, sunfan, Doc)

Not voting: 1 (storma)

The remaining two Baudelaire orphans had had a cold, ominous day in their new guardian’s home. They were scarcely permitted by their new guardian to move lest the door knob explode or the house spontaneously combust, causing the Baudelaires to be quite bored for a short moment. They were relieved when they discovered their new guardian had left them a grocery list and quickly escaped their new teetering home. While shopping, the Baudelaires encountered the same group that was staying at Monty’s home, whose killer must be among them. There was a great torrent of words spoken, a phrase which here means “accusations of being Count Olaf”. In the end, the gathered Volunteers could not make a decision. Doc and Storma stood at the edge of Domocles Dock, each holding a banana, supposedly a beloved food of Lachrymose leeches. Before too long the dock began to tremble and shake as the leeches hurried toward their prey. The planks splintered, cracked, fell away, exposing Doc and Storma to vicious rows of teeth. Storma lost his balance first and was immediately engulfed in leeches. In a horribly short amount of time and amazingly few screams, he was dead. Where he once stood was naught but a pile of bones. “You know, I don’t think we quite thought that through.” Before they left, each of the adults took an aqueous martini they found on a table nearby.

Storma was ???

Volunteers Facing Death:
  1. @Doc
  2. @The Sun Fan
  3. @Moe the Moblin
  4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  5. @Pen
  6. @Krow
  7. @LittleGumball
Volunteers Feeling Dead:
  1. Deku
  2. HeroOfTime
  3. A Link In Time
  4. Flora
  5. Morbid Minish
  6. Storma
Night 3 ends on Saturday February 16th at 10pm CST.

funnier6

Courage~
A blast of wind blew through Lake Lachrymose, the first of many from Hurricane Herman. Most kind and noble people were in bed dreaming of pixie dust and leechless lakes, oblivious to Count Olaf. Others were sneaking about the coastal village, hoping to thwart Count Olaf’s evil plot. Stealthily LG crept from house to house, her footsteps masked by the roaring wind. She slipped something under the door of The Anxious Clown, then hid as some car came whizzing by. Just as she was going to leave, a man grabbed her from behind. “It must be my lucky day, two fortunes for the price of one!” The man raised a leg shaped piece of wood and struck. LG screamed, but none could hear her over the roaring wind. When morning dawned she had stained the stones a sharp crimson against the gray, gloomy sky.

LittleGumball was Isadora Quagmire, the Town Poet.
latest

Volunteers Facing Death:
  1. @Doc
  2. @The Sun Fan
  3. @Moe the Moblin
  4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  5. @Pen
  6. @Krow
Volunteers Feeling Dead:
  1. Deku
  2. HeroOfTime
  3. A Link In Time
  4. Flora
  5. Morbid Minish
  6. Storma
  7. LG
The game is now in MyLo. With six alive it takes four to majority. Otherwise day will end on Tuesday the 19th at 10pm CST.

Last edited:
Well, at least we know there's 2 wolves alive now I guess?? All but confirms that storma was a miss, unfortunately.

At this point we need to make a more bold and open move or it'll cost us the game. I suggest a roleclaim from one of you. You already know mine. I used my secondary last night, it either failed or I was RB'd again.

Nix my last comment, I just got the update. But I'll wait a bit to reveal that until later in the day.

Pen

The game is on!
Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

He is scum. After the most recent night I am sure of it. You can take my word for it if you'd like. If not I don't mind claiming to prove my point though, seeing as we are in MyLo.

Also, it's a big shame to see Gummy die, however I can't say I'm too surprised seeing as she was one of the least suspicious "unconfirmed" players.

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

He is scum. After the most recent night I am sure of it. You can take my word for it if you'd like. If not I don't mind claiming to prove my point though, seeing as we are in MyLo.

Also, it's a big shame to see Gummy die, however I can't say I'm too surprised seeing as she was one of the least suspicious "unconfirmed" players.

Interesting to hear Pen. Without roleclaiming, can you hint as to how you know this?

Pen

The game is on!
Interesting to hear Pen. Without roleclaiming, can you hint as to how you know this?

Hmm I'm not very good at soft claiming. That might be because I tend to find that soft claims often become too obvious in a lot of cases to the point where they might as well have been a full on role claim.

Remember how I was going after Moe on day 1? From day 2 onwards I haven't been going after him at all. In fact, I trust him more than most.

Yesterday I expressed suspicion toward SMS, and today I am confident he is Mafia.

Hmm I'm not very good at soft claiming. That might be because I tend to find that soft claims often become too obvious in a lot of cases to the point where they might as well have been a full on role claim.

Remember how I was going after Moe on day 1? From day 2 onwards I haven't been going after him at all. In fact, I trust him more than most.

Yesterday I expressed suspicion toward SMS, and today I am confident he is Mafia.

Since you can't say it, I will. Would you say that you witnessed him do something last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom