• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( I I I I )

Best Item in Zelda?

• Bow & Arrow

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Bombs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boomerang

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Clawshot/Hookshot

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Time travel I believe," Kernobog tells her, "But... how do we know it's an alternate future? How do we know it isn't just, yknow... the future? And howd you get here from there anyways?"

Pen

The game is on!
"I learned through years of research and practice," Linzuli explains. "And I suspect this is an alternate past because I had read about Ganondorf's appearance one year ago in my history books at home, but there were no mentions anywhere of a second uprising. Of course I cannot be completely sure, but it is my theory."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"That's because there is no second uprising. You misunderstood the dwarf. Ganondorf is still dead or sealed away or whatever he is. This charlatain's trying to convince you to go to alternate realities to fight their Ganondorfs."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" yes. I do want that. hoped you packed your Umbrella. Linzuli knows what I'm talking about"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" but a legend... Can you swim, Not a vampire? Or should i sell you a boat?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Why the hell would we need an umbrella in the ocean? The water would be below us, not falling from the sky," he's starting to think the dwarf is legitamitely delusional, "And also... yeah I can swim, but in an ocean? I think we'd all need a boat."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom