• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Beat you to it by a minute. ;P
I just want to say that in my experience, it's highly inappropriate for the lynchee to speak (outside of a hub chat thread, and esp inappropriate for them to discuss game tactics and whatnot) after they've been put up for execution.
Concerning this, I definitely agree that a lynchee shouldn't be able to speak, pretty sure that's how we've mostly handled it on ZD. I just didn't catch it in time. Their involvement ends when Twilight hits [typically], not when before the lynch scene is posted.

Although, it doesn't really hurt anything, but technically they are out of the game when the lynch is finalized.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Beat you to it by a minute. ;P

Concerning this, I definitely agree that a lynchee shouldn't be able to speak, pretty sure that's how we've mostly handled it on ZD. I just didn't catch it in time. Their involvement ends when Twilight hits [typically], not when before the lynch scene is posted.

Although, it doesn't really hurt anything, but technically they are out of the game when the lynch is finalized.
Okay. Mod kill me :P
Bye guys

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well technically the Night scene hasn't started yet, it's still Twilight. Just, wow. That was a crazy day one, I did some stupid things and didn't exactly make decisions for myself until the very end. I also have been trusting too many people and agreeing with their opinions too much.

What exactly does Town Lie detector mean? Apparently Dekunut was a tiwn lie detector. Anyway I wish he wouldn't have acted so weird because then we might not have Lynched him.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well it's night so we'll talk about that later. When an actual lynch happens and the nod asks for night actions, it's night. We are no longer in twilight

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
You can talk. I'm just not going to talk info just in case. We'll discuss that next day period you know?

Ah. Over at ZU we lock the main thread and keep the hub open (the hub is for sign ups, announcing if you'll be unavailable for a long period of time and for other out-of-game discussion), but I suppose here you do all of that in the game thread.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The main Mafia games are normally locked to restrict spamming, which really just clutters up the thread and makes backtracking frustrating. That stance aside, I'm not opposed to post-lynch discussion so long as it stays pertinent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom