• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I haven't changed my mind about the the thought of sacrificing myself at a later date, but for now I'll go back to my previous vote, as there are still a couple hours left before the day ends. I want to see how the others respond.

Unvote
Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

As far as I know, this is my final vote.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm don't think I've seen that role, but that's a solid role claim and one we can confirm later.

Anyway I've said all I can about the Mf lynch. I honestly think it's a mistake, but it looks like I can't persuade you guys.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) - musicfan, DekuNut, SavageWizzrobe
DekuNut (2) - JC-Hurin, Spiritual Mask Salesman
SavageWizzrobe (3) - Frozen Chosen, Cody, pkfroce
musicfan (2) - Diego, Rosa Luxemburg

Day 1 ends on Sunday, July 26th, at 8:00 PM CST time. With 15 players, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Right now a musicfan vote would be interesting if purely for the information it would give about people's voting records. If he flips mafia we've as good as confirmed Deggio as town. But if he flips doctor after claiming it, it's going to put a lot of suspicion on Deggio and a couple others because for mafia (who would already know if musicfan is telling the truth) there's nothing higher priority for them than taking out the doctor at any cost.

I still don't want to commit to it though because the stakes for losing our doctor early are game changing. It's a big call that we should only make if we're sure of it, and if we're not sure of it we should question the instigators of this lynch on why they are so sure. Because right now before any night actions, the only people who would be sure of who people are is the mafia.

Eoghan

Kasutony
@Diego can you please compile a post rationalizing Musicfan's anti-town behavior? I don't recall seeing one.

Well I can't say that I'm okay with lynching Savage now that he has roleclaimed... However I'm not convinced that SMS is scum. Don't get me wrong; if this wasn't his first game, I'd vote for him too. But I think SMS is learning. My suspicions are not strong enough to vote for another person.

@SavageWizzrobe I originally voted for you because you were the first to vote for SMS after the ALIT bandwagon. I figured Mafia would vote for a lynch that a lot of people agree with.

Unvote

Diego

Donger King of leis
It is.
I was willing to believe what people said about him being like this... but no, I will not tolerate such an anti-town behaviour.

Unless someone screams "I'm Mafia" then this is my final vote.

-Revenge Voting accusations
-Asking for a Vig intervention on 2 players completemy blindly
-Giving up the first day
-Softclaiming (which is a scummy tactic if you're safeclaiming doctor/blocker since Mafia ain't dumb and gonna kill you regardless)
-Doctor/Blocker can be Mafia roles.
-Calling out people for mistakes he did first but cried to be forgiven.

You guys told me he's an excellent player. I don't see that, really. I don't see intelligence in his acts, just fear of being on the spotlight
OMG IT WAS SOOOO HIDDEN IN THE LAST PAGE...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well I can't say that I'm okay with lynching Savage now that he has roleclaimed... However I'm not convinced that SMS is scum. Don't get me wrong; if this wasn't his first game, I'd vote for him too. But I think SMS is learning. My suspicions are not strong enough to vote for another person.

@SavageWizzrobe I originally voted for you because you were the first to vote for SMS after the ALIT bandwagon. I figured Mafia would vote for a lynch that a lot of people agree with.

Unvote
He's new, which means he'll make all the same mistakes we did when we were new, I'll admit it. However, if you think his behavior could be attributed to being scum, don't let it go as noobishness. He has the same chances of being mafia as the rest of us. That could just be an excuse for us to let him live a few more days.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Diego no grumping
Diego no grumping
Diego noooo grumping

Swiper.png

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Oh wow okay I thought Savage meant that him dying would give us some sort of advantage, but I think your ability could be helpful in maybe giving us a free clear. Idk. Anyway..

Unvote

Idk what to do.. Im definitely against this musicfan lynch as his soft claim involved the use of "cool off" or whatever it was called and from what i remember reading, that move relates to this sharla character? And this sharla character is mainly a healer i think in the game so I'm assuming music is doctor, not roleblocker like some people were saying. And i dont think I've ever heard of a mafia sided doc so idk.

I also dont feel that SMS is the best lynch either. He wasnt necessarily scummy.. just new. *sigh* Alrighty so that leaves Deku.. your actions WERE kinda sketchy.. Ily man, but I'm sorry. It just has to be done.

Vote: DekuNut

Oh also..
Unvote

I wasn't really feeling it.

Eo was this a soft or an unintentional nod to shulk lol.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Half an hour left and we have Spiritual Mask Salesman and DekuNut on 3 votes each, and SavageWizzrobe and musician on 2 votes each. One or two votes will decide this - where are the five players who haven't voted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom