• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
We have the we have sort of the reverse of your tradition here your first game you are garnered to die soon. However spirt is just sounding desperate and pleading for time.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman can you elberate on how you were forced or minpulated on to a bandwagon?

Diego

Donger King of leis
I'm just... shcoked by the sheer lack of shame that Musicfan shows by calling out someone for the same mistake he commited... like... Wow.

**** it, I'm not having this.
Even if you are indeed a roleblocker (thing you never said, I just assumed) you, Musicfan are Anti-Town as ****. I have enough of your terrible behaviour.

Unvote

Vote: Musicfan

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm just... shcoked by the sheer lack of shame that Musicfan shows by calling out someone for the same mistake he commited... like... Wow.

**** it, I'm not having this.
Even if you are indeed a roleblocker (thing you never said, I just assumed) you, Musicfan are Anti-Town as ****. I have enough of your terrible behaviour.

Unvote

Vote: Musicfan
Just because he states his opinion doesn't make him anti-town. I personally don't agree with him. I think SMS has made some decent points for a new player, and really were all pleading for time at one point or another. But your vote seems extremely reactionary in my opinion.

Diego

Donger King of leis
It is.
I was willing to believe what people said about him being like this... but no, I will not tolerate such an anti-town behaviour.

Unless someone screams "I'm Mafia" then this is my final vote.

-Revenge Voting accusations
-Asking for a Vig intervention on 2 players completemy blindly
-Giving up the first day
-Softclaiming (which is a scummy tactic if you're safeclaiming doctor/blocker since Mafia ain't dumb and gonna kill you regardless)
-Doctor/Blocker can be Mafia roles.
-Calling out people for mistakes he did first but cried to be forgiven.

You guys told me he's an excellent player. I don't see that, really. I don't see intelligence in his acts, just fear of being on the spotlight

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
JC's willingness to step in between Diego and Dekunut seemed a little too... understanding?
Stepped in on what? They had a little spat on Day One and I thought it was a redundant debate as far as lynching goes, but it provoked activity. I didn't like the way Deku turned on his own ideas and views and started all of a sudden, as if by magic, started siding with Diego and actually agreeing with him. That comes off as someone who wants that person to back off. It could mean Deku just didn't want to continue the debate, but as a Townie usually you're mega paranoid and pursue certain people and stick to your views until proven wrong. Deku backed off quite easily in my opinion which showed a weakness.

I wouldn't just label it plainly as "stepping in"; that's ambiguous and doesn't explain the full story. You could use the "stepping in" analysis for every debate ever if a 3rd person or even multiple people weighed in on the argument.

Frozen Chosen said:
And now his passive aggressive way of putting suspicion on SMS seems a little scummy to me.
What was "passive aggressive" about it. I'm making my stance on this perfectly clear, I'm not doing it in some "passive" way. I don't like people flip flopping and I made that point clear earlier to SMS and Eoghan. IYou can think of me scummy all you want, but I'll put "suspicion" on whoever I think is, well, suspicious. That's Mafia and I like to point out when I feel suspicious of certain people, I don't hide my views out of fear - that just creates dishonesty and doesn't promote good discussion (in other words, it's very tactile and sneaky).

Also why do you keep generalising certain actions in a couple of words? It feels like you're grasping at straws, so you use a certain word or phrase to strengthen it. In a way, that's passively putting suspicion on me, which is oddly enough something you accused me of.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Woah Diego let's not act hasty now.

I too think Music's actions today have been quite anti-town, but you can't just ignore a softclaim. If you lynch Music and he has a good power role, for example like someone mentioned, a Doctor, then that will bite you back and bite all of us back. I'm not putting our potential Doctor in jeopardy. Even if you think his Day actions aren't pro town, we need the Doctor for the night which is more important in my opinion.

Plus we can get someone confirmed, well, sort of confirmed. If no one counter claims, which they haven't, and if the Cop investigates Music tonight, then we have a confirmed Townie (reduced paranoia) and we keep alive the Doctor which is one of the most important Town roles.

Just because he states his opinion doesn't make him anti-town. I personally don't agree with him. I think SMS has made some decent points for a new player, and really were all pleading for time at one point or another. But your vote seems extremely reactionary in my opinion.
That opinion alone doesn't make him anti-town, but thus far I haven't seen musicfan acting pro-town today at all. Honestly, the only reason I'm more interested in looking elsewhere for a lynch is that I'm willing to believe ZDers that musicfan stops ****ing around after Day 1 and contributes to the town. That and he soft-claimed what is I assume a doctor role, when he only had two votes on him and was nowhere near in danger of being the day's lynch. Early soft claims to divert attention tell me he's scum. I would say it's a townie who is very lazy and doesn't want to contribute, but apparently musicfan is a better player than that so I'm writing that off as a scummy move.

Diego

Donger King of leis
Pretty much what Rosa said, but more direct:

You guys told me he's great.
I say he's the worst Townie player ever.
I say maybe he sucks so much because he's not Town.
I vote.

I'm not changing my vote, btw.
It is final.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Who said he is greatest Town player ever?

I think Music is a consistent player who is trustworthy, but he is also prone to acting impulsive at times which is were that part of his game annoys me. I hate to refer to other games, but I'm trying to say this is not unfamiliar with his style. If you look back at other games, Music brings attention onto himself an then claims. It's when he ha become a confirmed Townie where he is most helpful and I'm not lynching him until we either confirm or deny him.

That's why the Cop should investigate Music. What's to lose?

Scenario A: Music is confirmed to be scum and we have our next target
Scenario B: He's innocent, so now, if no one counter claims Doctor, we have basically confirmed our Doctor

It's a win win situation.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Pushing through to target someone who's claimed doctor seems like a horrendous move for town if he's telling the truth. As Diego would know generally ZU policy is to allow a claimer the chance to prove themselves.

Who were the other major options again of people who were acting differently? DekuNut and A Link in Time, I think?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) - musicfan, SavageWizzrobe, DekuNut
DekuNut (2) - JC-Hurin, Spiritual Mask Salesman
SavageWizzrobe (2) - Frozen Chosen, Rosa Luxemburg
musicfan (1) - Diego

Day 1 ends on Sunday, July 26th, at 8:00 PM CST time. With 15 players, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

Diego

Donger King of leis
He didn't claim.
He softclaimed, by saying "CoolDown".
It isn't like saying "I am the doctor/roleblocker". And it makes no sense to me.
If you're gonna softclaim doctor/roleblocker, might as well full claim, because Mafia is going to find out regardless.

A siftclaim like that is intentionally ambiguous so it cannot be counterclaimed.

To me he's Mafia. Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom