• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego

Donger King of leis
Haha, that answers it to me :P

But isn't "Cooldown" a normal thing in any game, and any move?
Like, you do an action, it has a cooldown.

Unless there's an actual power in the game called "Cool Down" that is a signature move from a character, or something

Haha, that answers it to me :P

But isn't "Cooldown" a normal thing in any game, and any move?
Like, you do an action, it has a cooldown.

Unless there's an actual power in the game called "Cool Down" that is a signature move from a character, or something

I believe the actual move is called cool down. The move is used to cool down a gun.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
This is honestly like the 50th time Music has done this. I feel like I'm on my weekly trip to deja vu. Now I really don't want to risk losing a Roleblocker (or Doctor, whatever he is), but this could easily be a bluff. Only thing that makes me think Music is telling the truth is that this is what he does in nearly every game.

Cop can investigate Music tonight; I'm not risking lynching someone who's claimed even if I don't agree with his actions.

Unvote

I still think you have an anti-town way of going about your play, but I'll believe this for now.

Next up on the activity list we have @A Link In Time who's contribution is one post Day 1.
Unvote: Musicfan
Vote: A Link In Time

Lets hear some thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom