• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Vote Count:

Scarfed (1) - Pendio
Pendio (1) - Mido
A Link In Time (1) - Crus@der77x
Crus@der77x (2) - fused_shadows, A Link In Time
Musicfan (1) - Mellow Ezlo
Littlegumball (1) - Musicfan
** Lady of the Leaves (5) - Sadia, Heroine of Time, Dekunut, Lugia, Scarfed **
Viral Maze (1) - Blackkirby
fused_shadows (1) - Littlegumball
Lugia (1) - Lady of the Leaves

---

The kids spent all evening looking for clues. Searching the cold abandoned school, snooping around the base of the Jungle Gym, even daring to try and enter the Ashley's secret clubhouse. With little-to-nothing to go on, a small group shouted "Him". A slow stutter was murmured by the individual "M-m-m-me? What have I done?". It seemed like easy pickings, a common school nerd wouldn't put up much of a fight.

The kids started to surround him, taunting him, calling him names. "Weasel", "nerd", "teacher's pet" they shouted. They must have thought he was planning something with the teachers and was there solely to spy. The group violently pushed him into the ground, pulling his tie from around his neck and proceeding to tie him up before locking him in the school's janitor closest. Lady of the Leaves shouted and screamed, but it was too late...

Lady of the Leaves was Menlo, a Vanilla Townie

---

The Living:

(17)
Blackkirby
Pendio
Sadia
Repentance
Littlegumball
Musicfan
Crus@der77x (Thareous)
Fused_shadows
A Link In Time
Mido
Mellow Ezlo
Viral Maze
Dekunut
Heroine of Time
Lugia
Fig
Scarfed

The Captured:

(1)
Lady of the Leaves Menlo, a Vanilla Townie

Night One Begins!

For those who have Power Roles, PM me your target before November 1st, 9PM EST

Oh and I don't mind night posting, just nothing too spammy ;p

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
As dusk settled over 6th Street School, the kids began to grow wary. This was the point of no return, they had to stay and overcome their fears. Urban legends told of a strange, mysterious group known as the Pale Kids taking lost children and taking them to the infamous room 51. Other legends told of the Kindergarteners becoming rabid vicious monsters by midnight.

Instead though, there was none of these so called tales, in fact, something more sinister was about to go down. The shady figures atop the Jungle Gym spied on the kids below and planned their move. "She's always been nuisance" they said. "That's it if you guys aren't going to do it, I'll have to take her out myself". A tall silhouette was seen climbing slowly down playground structure. He took his overly large hockey stick and knocked out the lady. The rest of the team helped carry the knocked out woman back to the peak of the Jungle Gym and proceeded to tie her up. However they found a note, it seems that this woman was trying to help them out - they had killed one of their own. It hit them, they had took out Miss Finster aka Fused_shadows.

Elsewhere, the kids were incredibly active and motivated. A usually aggressive figure strangely decided to stay calm and reserved. While on the other end of the playground, a seemingly innocent girl stepped out of her super exclusive clubhouse. "Hmm you'll do" she laughed. She dressed the figure up in a blue dress and gave the person a makeover - wig and all. Her persuasive manipulating ways brainwashed the individual as the pair skipped back into the secret hideout.

Just as dawn approached, the mysterious car that pulled up earlier slowly lowered their window. About to make their move, a blinding scorching light in the distance signaled the night's end, they were too late. And so began the day.

fused_shadows was Miss Finster, an Undercover Cop!

The Living:

(16)
Blackkirby
Pendio
Sadia
Repentance
Littlegumball
Musicfan
Crus@der77x (Thareous)
A Link In Time
Mido
Mellow Ezlo
Viral Maze
Dekunut
Heroine of Time
Lugia
Fig
Scarfed

The Captured:

(2)
Lady of the Leaves Menlo, a Vanilla Townie
Fused_shadows Miss Finster, an Undercover Cop!

Day Two Begins!

Day ends on November 7th, 9PM EST

Pen

The game is on!
Great! The Mafia took out one of their own (or so it seems)! And there is apparently a Cult... :dry:

I am pretty sure the rest of the Mafia did not know who fused was. They may have known they had another team mate somewhere but not who it was. Or they knew nothing at all. Anyway, I wonder if fused knew the identities of the other Mafiosi. Surely he knew of their existence, but if he knew exactly who they were, maybe we can figure something out from his posts. IDK.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I am under the Impresion that there is an orcal cop or some dreaming God ablity that gives people investigation results so the cop should not have to claim if the former is true. I will only revile the identity of the player if they are in danger due to them be a valuable town player and don't want the mafia to eliminate them.

Mido

Version 1
Man, do I feel bad for fused! Talk about an awkward end! It looks to me that the Night Scene established quite a few mysteries. Like Pendio acknowledged, the Pale Kids appear to be a cult. Then, there's the children turning into monsters at midnight, which leaves me intrigued yet puzzled. Thirdly, there seems to be a detailed night action aside from fused's capture. I'm not quite sure what to make of this, it doesn't sound like the Pale Kids; however, my Recess knowledge has dwindled immensely over the years. Overall, what do you guys think about this?

I am under the Impresion that there is an orcal cop or some dreaming God ablity that gives people investigation results so the cop should not have to claim if the former is true. I will only revile the identity of the player if they are in danger due to them be a valuable town player and don't want the mafia to eliminate them.

I think you're right in assuming that another cop is present among us since fused flipped scum. I do have one question though: what made you reach the conclusion that the other cop 'lends' his/her results? Perhaps I am misunderstood on this.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Man, do I feel bad for fused! Talk about an awkward end! It looks to me that the Night Scene established quite a few mysteries. Like Pendio acknowledged, the Pale Kids appear to be a cult. Then, there's the children turning into monsters at midnight, which leaves me intrigued yet puzzled. Thirdly, there seems to be a detailed night action aside from fused's capture. I'm not quite sure what to make of this, it doesn't sound like the Pale Kids; however, my Recess knowledge has dwindled immensely over the years. Overall, what do you guys think about this?

I think you're right in assuming that another cop is present among us since fused flipped scum. I do have one question though: what made you reach the conclusion that the other cop 'lends' his/her results? Perhaps I am misunderstood on this.
The Ashley's are the cult. The Night Scene specifically stated that those were just legends, and not things that actually happened.
@Music: why don't you say who it is? Just so the Maf won't kill them tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom