• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
In the night, fused_shadows was sleeping soundly in his bed. "BWAHAHAHAHA! I got you!" said someone as they walked into his room. Before fused_shadows could get up, the man already had his hands around fused's throat. It was too late. Elsewhere, another cloaked figure was walking around, knifeaxe in hand (you guys are so picky). "Hahaha! Who will be my target tonight?" he said menacingly. Suddenly, another cloaked figure came flying towards him, his wings protruding out of his cloak. Before the axe-wielding man could react, he was quickly pushed to the ground, and fell unconscious.

And the day began.

fused_shadows was Jigglypuff, a Vanilla Townie

USEFUL TOYS(21):
Justac00lguy
Big Octo
LittleGumball
Kirino
Blackkirby
Pendio
DekuNut
musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Sydney
Ayano Keiko Go_Dark_Link
Firice da Vinci
~Mizuki~
Imogen Viral Maze
Thareous
Stitch
Heroine of Time
Celeboy
Ver-go-a-go-go
PokaLink

IN THE TRASH(4):
kokirion - Luigi, the Town Mason
A Link In Time - Captain Falcon, the Town Bodyguard
Fig - Mii Fighters, the Town Jack-of-all-trades
fused_shadows - Jigglypuff, a Vanilla Townie

Day 3 Begins
With 21 people alive, it takes 11 votes for a majority lynch. The day will end at 11:59:59 PM on Monday, August 18th.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Good job GDL, assuming it truly is you :P

I'm kinda sad fused got killed, he's a good player. I'll look back and see who his suspicions were (I wish I'd asked him about other people as well as Mizuki...)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, the night didn't turn out great, but it could be worse I guess. It looks like the SK was roleblocked. GDL, who did you target? That may have been it.

Ebwodp:
So, do we think Pit is Doctor or RB?

Roleblocker. The scene didn't have him protect someone... It only had him stop someone.
Now I'm going to l

Ebwotp:
Dang it.
Now I'm going to look at the character list. While I admit that Pit is the first character to come to mind, he may not be the only one with wings. It's worth checking out.

Ebwoqp: there's also Charizard, Falco, and Meta Knight with wings. It could be any one of those four. I'm thinking Falco myself, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
WHAT KIND OF MONSTER WOULD KILL JIGGLYPUFF

SICK

PARASITIC

DISGUSTING

INTOLERABLE

I'M OUT OF WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOU

---

In all seriousness, good game everyone. I'm glad I was able to draw a night kill, thus protecting a power role. :)

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just because he's a bird doesn't mean he can fly :rolleyes:

True. He may be an ostrich ;)
But I'm not going off of bird animals. I'm going off of winged characters. None of the others I mentioned were birds. One was a lizard, one was an angel, and the other was an armored anti-Kirby.

Ebwodp: wait... Where do you guys think Link was last night?

Big Octo

=^)
Perhaps there's a Mafia RB (wouldn't be surprised). Perhaps the Vig is an inactive that happens to be SO inactive that he or she didn't even send a night action.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The winged character doesn't sound like Falco to me. The wording hinted at it being Meta Knight, specifically the Villager/Serial Killer getting "quickly pushed back" (think of his drill attack) and "wings protruding out of his cloak". That description leads me to believe that Meta Knight is the Roleblocker.

Now the question is, who did Go Dark Link target? And is he even worth keeping around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom