• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ugh I'm torn between voting between MF and Pokalink at the moment.

We need some perspectives on this. Viral and Leslie, what are your thoughts?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
In guess justa did not get my claim.
Any way I am the empty room cause.
I was not 100% sure that the kill go through because I only mentioned abilities.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Just wondering, why exactly, didn't you kinda back me up earlier?
I did, but I'm having second thoughts. I'm just not sure what to go with, my head or gut at this point, which is why I'm asking for some other perspectives.

@MF no I didn't catch your claim, could you link back to where you originally claimed so I can see what the reactions were?

Sheik

:the:
Sorry I haven't posted today, guys.

Here's what I have to say for now. I'm heavily leaning toward GDL being Town (if that discussion is still relevant...). Also, I'd be interested to hear what Mizuki has to say in defence to Fused's post from earlier today (although the day ends today and she might not be available, so, um...). I do slightly agree with what he thinks of her; Mizuki's playstyle in this game so far has seemed kind of off to me too, but I'd still like to hear a defence. Aside from that, I've got nothing atm.

I'll look into some other members for the time being.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vote Count:
musicfan(2) - Pendio, Justac00lguy
PokaLink(1) - fused_shadows
Fig(1) - PokaLink
Not Voting(19): Big Octo, LittleGumball, Dracomajora, Fig, AvatarFlygon, Blackkirby, DekuNut, musicfan, Mellow Ezlo, Sydney, Go_Dark_Link, Firice da Vinci, ~Mizuki~, Viral Maze, Thareous, Stitch, Heroine of Time, Celeboy, Ver-go-a-go-go

With 23 people alive, it takes 12 votes for a majority lynch. The day will end at 11:59:59PM EST on Monday, August 11th.

JC idk if you're typing up a response to me or you're ignoring me or you just didn't see my post. Normally I'd be patient but the day's ending in a couple hours.
JC has informed me that he is writing a 20,000 word thesis as a response to you and will give you his response sometime in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom