• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
If fused turns out to be the Mafia Roleblocker, which would be extremely convenient, I say both the cop AND the vig target fig. One of the cop or vig is bound to die, so we will either get fig killed or an investigation result.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
This is one thing I have to disagree with you. You make it sound like I have to hammer the vote, forcing me to do something I'm not fully agreeing with. What if Fused could do something to help us. Sure he replaced Alit and he is more pro-town, but that's Alit, not Fused. This is why whenever someone replaces someone, I give them the benefit of doubt to see what they have to say. Honestly it is because of your stubborn behavior that makes me want to leave the game simply because you are against anyone that doesn't share the same views as yourself. Try to be more open in mafia is all I'm saying.

Fig, do you disbelieve my claim? Did you not read it?

Fig

The Altruist
Fig, do you disbelieve my claim? Did you not read it?

Sorry, at the time my computer only showed only some of the responses and only know am I viewing this. I don't disbelieve your claim, however I was going to claim earlier as I'm an indeed a power role. And I will claim tomorrow. Seeing your evidence on fused, we just might be this much closer to win! Whether's 3rd party or not, it seems he's not town. Vote: fused

Jamie

Right, I say we hammer. I think we've mostly agreed for vig to target fig, cop target whoever you want, me if you really want to.

But I think if fused is a roleblocker, both the cop AND the vig target fig because then we are guaranteed to get info from fig.

Jamie

I'm unsure about killing Fig overnight, as he plans to claim tomorrow, but I think that we should just hammer Fused.
Vote: Fused

Who do you propose we kill? I can plan to claim tomorrow, does that put me in the clear? The vig and cop have to target someone.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Before we decide who the vig should kill I'm gonna remind you guys of this post I made trying to defend myself the best I could.
I should have asked to replace the other guy :P

But seriously, Pancake has given nothing for me to work with here. So I'm gonna see what the Mafia left me to work with.

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48727&page=12&p=874683&viewfull=1#post874683

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48727&page=18&p=876971&viewfull=1#post876971

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48727&page=18&p=876981&viewfull=1#post876981

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48727&page=20&p=877233&viewfull=1#post877233

That's four separate occasions when the mafia mentioned their "suspicion" of Pancake/Mathias. We know that they were willing to express their suspicion of each other, but four times seems excessive for mafia mentioning "suspicion" of each other in such a short time. Wouldn't it have been smarter to not point him out and hope that townies don't put too much effort into pointing him out themselves?

I also want to apologize for my absence the last half of the 11th, I hadn't realized that it was the end of the 4th day. I guess I had figured that ALIT was either going to make a role claim or get lynched, so I wasn't too worried about it. That's also why I hadn't role claimed like Repentance wanted me to, because I didn't want to claim in case ALIT had an important Town role that would have shown that he wasn't Mafia. Now it seems like ALIT was Mafia and I prolly made a mistake in not claiming.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Who do you propose we kill? I can plan to claim tomorrow, does that put me in the clear? The vig and cop have to target someone.

You have a point. I'm not sure who else to target, but I don't even remember the reasons behind him. He's just been viewed as scummy for days. I checked back to page 29 before I found you talking about him once, and his lack of substance. That's all the actual reasoning behind him I can remember. If the vig wants to kill him, go on. I was just stating that I'm not as into the idea as other people.
And I'd be glad to get something from you. I've been wanting to confirm you forever, and a role claim could help with that.

Jamie

You have a point. I'm not sure who else to target, but I don't even remember the reasons behind him. He's just been viewed as scummy for days. I checked back to page 29 before I found you talking about him once, and his lack of substance. That's all the actual reasoning behind him I can remember. If the vig wants to kill him, go on. I was just stating that I'm not as into the idea as other people.
And I'd be glad to get something from you. I've been wanting to confirm you forever, and a role claim could help with that.

I will tell you it's unlikely I have a roleclaim that can actually be trusted, but I can claim tomorrow if you want me to waste a claim.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
If Fig is the mafia usurper, something pointed yesterday by musicfan I believe,

Between you and Fig, the fact that Mellow Ezlo, now confirmed scum, wanted Fig to be investigated, bumps Fig slightly more toward town to me than you on my scale. As I said, it doesn't totally make you scum, but just slightly more toward the scum end of the spectrum than I see Fig. So if it was between you and Fig, like it was for a little bit, I'm leaning toward Fig being more likely to be town. Nothing more. It wasn't that you wanted Fig investigated, it was that a now dead scum wanted Fig investigated.

Or it could meen that fig had a deceptive role to the cop. Just playing devils ad acts here it is a possibility.

he may be investigate proof and maybe even bulletproof. But, I still think he is the best target. I also noticed this:

fWFNoig.png

Liked by 3/4 mafia. Possibly 4/4. Again, not saying anything is certain, but I think anything that can be brought to light should. This, along with the evidence I posted previously about Fig, adds to my continuously growing suspicion against Fig. I could be completely wrong, but every little bit pushes me in the direction of Fig being scum.

I still think it's possible that Pancake is scum, too. And I think Repentance being scum, while unlikely, would be an absolutely genius move of the mafia, at least in my eyes.

Jamie

Well I believe DekuNut softclaimed bulletproof. I am going to trust his softclaim because no one else counterclaimed, and also it fits perfectly in the night scene. So if fused is scum, we can assume Imogen is town, and DekuNut, and musicfan. Although I will admit there is a small possibility that Imogen is mafia, decided to claim cop and throw another scum member under the bus so Imogen could last the rest of the game, but that's really risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom