• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
Night had struck, and this was the time that everyone took to execute their various plans and work in secret. The conspiracy and staff chats were booming, and various figures were moving throughout the darkness in order to accomplish their goal. During the night, one figure was particularly determined to carry out his plans; he was stalking throughout the Dungeon, and was one of the most powerful resistance leaders and members of the town, quickly moving to his objective and determined to eliminate his target tonight. He was slowly closing in on his destination until he finally reached it, and without hesitation, jumped to take out his enemy. He was silent and quick, and managed to take him by surprise, defeating him almost instantly, literally killing the **** out of him. Upon inspecting him, however, it became clear that he had been mistaken in his choice of targets, but it was too late. The dead body had left a trap (designed to protect him from the mods) that exploded with a wide assortment of bi-curiosity, and although the killer tried to fight it back, it overwhelmed him. He was brutally attacked by this trap, which included a herd of polar bears, flying shirtless men, the character Dan from the popular fighting video game series Street Fighter, several hippos, hot tea, and cors which simultaneously rammed, pecked, punched, trampled, poured on, and hit him, respectively. It was too much for even him to deal with, and after a while, he was no more. Upon the following day, the town discovered them and weeped bitterly at this tragedy and the loss of two of their dearest allies.

Elsewhere, the mods were making their move, quickly moving to ban those that they considered threats. They decided to visit a strange character named "Stitch" due to his behavior on the previous day, and an agent was sent to dispose of the member. Meanwhile, said member had snuck out during the night in order to take care of and protect one of her many husbands/wives. She knew that this act would put her at great risk of being found out by the mods, but she had too big of a heart to leave her spouses defenseless. She cared for her patient gently, making sure it was safe, when they heard a strange noise all of a sudden. Atty went to investigate it, leaving the patient alone. She slowly creaked the door open and carefully exited to investigate, but the mod had gotten her right where he/she wanted her, and leaped to strike her with a ban. She noticed him mere seconds before the strike, and although she tried desperately to defend herself, it was to no avail. The mods had struck her with the terrible ban, and she disappeared. All of the kittens gathered around the spot and weeped.

Erebea was Batman, the Member Vigilante!
LittleGumball was Dan, the Member Bomb!
Stitch was Atticus, the Member Doctor!

The Unbanned (17):
  • Fig
  • Big Octo
  • A Link In Time
  • Mido
  • Vergo
  • Musicfan
  • Heroine of Time
  • Kybyrian
  • DekuNut
  • Findemaxa
  • Thareous
  • Keith
  • Pendio
  • Violet
  • justac00lguy
  • Atti-kiss
  • Go_Dark_Link

The Banned (4):
  • AvatarFlygon - Erebea, the Bulletproof Member
  • Erebea - Batman, the Member Vigilante
  • LittleGumball - Dan, the Member Bomb
  • Stitch - Atticus, the Member Doctor

Day 2

The day will end at (approximately) May 22 at 11:00 PM EST. With 17 alive, it takes 8 votes to reach a majority lynch. Also, anyone who doesn't post at least once will be replaced, and just in general, try to be active. I might have to extend that by a bit depending on how things turn out, though.

EBWODP:

No

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Current poll:

Yes: 2 Votes (Dekunut, Musicfan)
No: 4 Votes (Justac00lguy, Little Gumball, Pendio, Big Octo)

No wins. Stay touch kids for the night scene, now 200 days longer!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
It looks like I won't have to juggle two mafia games now...it still sucks, I had a fun role this time.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok that is really hard to take and I feel it's going to be hard, no, really hard, to recover from this. However it's pretty easy to tell what went on:

Night Scene said:
During the night, one figure was particularly determined to carry out his plans; he was stalking throughout the Dungeon, and was one of the most powerful resistance leaders and members of the town, quickly moving to his objective and determined to eliminate his target tonight. He was slowly closing in on his destination until he finally reached it, and without hesitation, jumped to take out his enemy. He was silent and quick, and managed to take him by surprise, defeating him almost instantly, literally killing the **** out of him. Upon inspecting him, however, it became clear that he had been mistaken in his choice of targets, but it was too late.
Clear reference to Batman, the Vig, I wouldn't even question it. Erebea obviously targeted Gumball who was in fact Dan, the bomb. I guess he was wary of her claim, it's just a shame that this decision didn't make one mistake but two.

---

The mods [Mafia] night killed Stitch, which isn't exactly shocking as he was involved a lot towards the end of the day. Why is rhe question though. He was arguing with Fig about something external to the game and it's obvious that Fig wanted to lynch him in a way, at least how that's how I interpreted his aggressiveness towards him. However this could be a trap, Mafia tend to toy around with their kills remember. They could have easily killed Stitch to frame Fig. I can see this discussion taking place in their QT/Skype Chat. It's because of this that I'm wary of falling in to their plans.

---

So here we are left with nothing it seems. I was going to stick with my previous vote, Fig, for his over aggressiveness towards wanting certain people out the game; however this isn't necessarily mean he's scum, in fact, I think he could be a VT. I suggest we take a look at the people who voted for Avatar early on and shied away when I brought up the fact that the lynch was baseless. Keith acknowledged my post, but didn't really change his mind. Of course he most likely, and others, didn't see a decent alternative. So it could be that Avatar was lynched because he was an easy target for both Townies and Scum.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
If I die during the day today justacool guy is cleared of being mafia (he could still be third party) if he dies and is mafia I ll tell you then. I'm only doing this because just as being the leader.

Ebwodp
And this is why I should not go off of memery of my role.
Sorry guys.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So I see that I made the right call about either Stitch or Fig being a Mafia target... It's a fairly obvious attempt at a frame-up, which I'll have no part in. More to come when I have the time.

@Musicfan: Wat.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
tumblr_m4rjalRzXI1r5jtugo1_250.gif

so freakin pissed. Thanks for making me useless boo

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
so avatarflygon is actually erebea but erebea was actually batman and lg was actually dan who's technically in cahoots with batman and stitch was me but i'm still alive

i'm done with this game

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I thought my role worked differently.
Now that I'm going to die.
I am the one shot deperoto I thought that if I targeted someone for a kill I would die in their place if they were town. I planed on useing it on justa since he seemed like a leader so I thought if he would be a good person to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom