• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
If you try so hard at something, and it just doesn't work out, and someone else doesn't try at all, and succeeds 10 times better than you... then just why try?

Because if you really want it, you'll do anything for it, no matter who around you is failing or succeeding, or how many times you'll fail, because you've got the heart for it. The heart is what counts, and not so much the ability, so go for whatever you want, and don't let anything deter you. ;)

Also, the boys were blaming me for peeping at them when they were changing clothes in class. Why in the world would I do that? And the teacher that they told were seriously scolding at me. Even though I really didn't do it. Sigh.

That's pretty lame, and all I can really say is injustice will happen to the good people, but you just have to let it go and move on, because you're a great person no matter what. ^_^

I feel empty for some reason.

It feels eerie and I'm anxious because I'm getting paranoid about opening myself up again and I'm scared something bad will happen in general

Don't feel that way, because that'll only throw you tumbling back into that pit of despair, and then you'll feel all that pain over again. Sometimes we are anxious for no reason, about silly things that come into our minds and then eventually we think they will be a reality, which will cause us useless stress. So when you think that, think about other things, and try not to be so needlessly pessimistic; distract your mind with better things and you'll stop thinking useless things that'll never happen! ;)

I really hope my older brother will move out soon, all he seems to do anymore is mock me. I don't understand why he hates me so much. What did I mess up so badly about his life that he has to treat me like crap and point out every flaw he can find? :(

To me, that's siblings in general. I used to think that my sister hated my guts because she would (it seemed from my clouded perception) always try to find flaws in me and try to bring me as low as she could get me. But when you think that, you don't see what's actually going on. Now, siblings do not get along perfectly, and don't ever expect a perfect loving sibling, but you have to understand that siblings really don't show their love for each other 24/7, and pretty much don't show it at all because there is an instinctive thing, or an internal thing between you all (and you would realize this if you didn't let those negative thoughts come to mind ;3) where one does not need to show their affection all the time (or for long periods of time [say at birthdays and Christmas its only shown]) because you know you love each other in your hearts, and you don't need to show that. Siblings will often tease and annoy each other more than they will any other person, because they know that their love is stronger than any hate or dislike that could come between them. Don't let his actions get to you, because very often we just don't know how far we've gone when we tease and annoy, so he doesn't hate your guts or anything, he's just gone too far and maybe you should ask him to stop being like this, or talk to your parents. Especially talk to your parents, because they are you parents after all!

parents:why are you on the internet all the time you have homework

my mind:i ****ing know i have homework to do you idiots i'm over stressed and i'm distracting myself on purpose school is ****ing hell you may have gone when you were younger but it's ****ing different now there are all new stresses and bad people and assessments and detentions and tests and exams and pressure and more studying and we over think all these things and it makes everything worse and it scares us so we procrastinate by going on the internet and actually having fun instead of working our ***** off because we are so ****ing stressed and confused and tired of everything THAT'S WHY I'M ON THE INTERNET ALL THE TIME OK

me:eek:k

Our parents haven't been to school in a while, however I can assure you it was totally hell for them too; school hasn't changed much between the two generations. ;) However most parents often forget their school life (on purpose, a lot) and don't really remember or realize that we're going through what they went through, so they may not handle the situations so well. But they are only doing whatever they do for your benefit, because maybe they remembered slacking off in school (while forgetting what they did to help themselves de-stress, thus seeing your internetting as a hindrance to your life) and they just don't want you to get bad grades and all. Not that you will, because internet time doesn't completely cause bad grades unless one has no self control. They are only looking out for you, but then maybe you could also explain to them your side in that you just need some time now and again to get away from stressful school. Don't ever be afraid to connect with your parents, because that is the folly of a lot of kids nowadays. =)

I think there might be something wrong with my truck again :(

Oh no. :<

The end of winter means the beginning of the reign of spiders! :sad:

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

My mother had some event she needed to go to and said she needed to find something to wear. So I (humorously) walked to her closet, and grabbed something with my eyes closed. She chuckled a little, then texted my dad about how "Instead of playing football" I am "picking out outfits. [My father] must be so proud".

This really hurt me. I have never been good at sports, havent even played any since I was ten (mind XC and Track). But for my own mother to point out the fact, then follow up with "You must be so proud" made me feel inferior to everyone. I just feel like a disappointment now.

Oh, another thing that kills me. A few years back, my parents bought a new car then gave the old one to my oldest sister. She went off to college, and my other sister got the car. But now, when the car is finally about to be mine, my parents are planning on giving the "kid's car", the one we were TOLD would be ours, to the oldest. I have waited almost five years, looking at that car and thinking I would be able to drive to school or wherever in it, to have a car of my own (although, technically my twin brother would have also shared it) but now they are just taking that away from me.

I'm sure your mother was making some kind of joke, however jokes often hurt, and when they hurt you have to tell that person. Talk to your parents about how you feel, because all they want is for you to do well and be happy, however they can't help you if you don't talk to them! You'r no failure, just remember that, and talk to your parents about all you're feeling there, it'll be good for you and them. ;) Talk to them about the car, too, because it might change their minds!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
To me, that's siblings in general. I used to think that my sister hated my guts because she would (it seemed from my clouded perception) always try to find flaws in me and try to bring me as low as she could get me. But when you think that, you don't see what's actually going on. Now, siblings do not get along perfectly, and don't ever expect a perfect loving sibling, but you have to understand that siblings really don't show their love for each other 24/7, and pretty much don't show it at all because there is an instinctive thing, or an internal thing between you all (and you would realize this if you didn't let those negative thoughts come to mind ;3) where one does not need to show their affection all the time (or for long periods of time [say at birthdays and Christmas its only shown]) because you know you love each other in your hearts, and you don't need to show that. Siblings will often tease and annoy each other more than they will any other person, because they know that their love is stronger than any hate or dislike that could come between them. Don't let his actions get to you, because very often we just don't know how far we've gone when we tease and annoy, so he doesn't hate your guts or anything, he's just gone too far and maybe you should ask him to stop being like this, or talk to your parents. Especially talk to your parents, because they are you parents after all!

Trust me, I've told my parents. They're just too busy arguing with each other to care. And it's far from teasing and annoying me. He's stolen, lied, beat me up, strangled me, he even tried to drown me once. I'm sure he blames me for half the things wrong with his life, too. If I wasn't around I'm sure my parents would have the money they would need to keep up with the rent and everything else plus have enough to take vacations and such, because they wouldn't have needed to spend so much because of the problems I had when I was younger. If I wasn't around maybe my family would know how to love each other like they used to:(

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I wish Gaiaonline.com was fun again, and the marketplace/economy wasn't complete crap. :/

Man, I could really go for a donut right now.

I wish I had better artistic talent. Like drawing humans. I wish I could draw better humans.
I want to draw something amazing and pokemon-related. It should be horror. I like horror.
Oh, I want to watch Markiplier tonight.

I want an oculus rift so badly. :/

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Trust me, I've told my parents. They're just too busy arguing with each other to care. And it's far from teasing and annoying me. He's stolen, lied, beat me up, strangled me, he even tried to drown me once. I'm sure he blames me for half the things wrong with his life, too. If I wasn't around I'm sure my parents would have the money they would need to keep up with the rent and everything else plus have enough to take vacations and such, because they wouldn't have needed to spend so much because of the problems I had when I was younger. If I wasn't around maybe my family would know how to love each other like they used to:(

Now, that's just stupid. You've got to stop all those thoughts, right now, know why? Because they don't do nothin'. They don't make anybody happy (not you, not your friends, and I'm very certain if you parents knew what you were thinking here, they'd be unhappy because you're unhappy). Your brother, you'll just have to ignore him. Get out of the house yourself more often, find things to occupy your time because if being at home just isn't making you happy, then don't be at home as much. And maybe you should try one more time in talking to your parents, because I often have to bring something up several times to my parents before anything is done, so you should persist in this matter and that might tell them that they really need to do something about this, because you're seriously concerned. Don't think negative thoughts, because you have no idea what your family is actually thinking, and very often people our age tend to think that life would have been better without us, but then it turns out we get proven wrong. You're one of the greatest, funnest, people I've ever known, and there's a whole lot of lives that would not be as wonderful as they are without you having stepped in, even in the slightest way. ;)

I'm scared nothing will be the same now...

I don't know what's going on, but I do know that worry is useless. It doesn't do a thing! Worry will only make it worse, because then you'll have silly illusions about imaginary bad things happening, and then it'll all go down-hill again. Don't let that happen, instead be patient and hope for a better future, if you don't seem to get one, make it better! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom