• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I still don't know what happened to Sadia. Guess I'll never know. :/

From what I have heard, she is going through something she can't control. Poor thing. :< All we can do now is to keep sending her our prayers that she is safe and secure in her life right now. I'm sure she is fine right now and she just needs time to fix her current situation.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I love seeing guys stop pretending to be manly. And actually be themselves

Earlier this week, a guy that usually you can tell is trying keep up his "manliness" and not look like a little kid, asked me if he could borrow Twilight Princess, in front of a ton of people, they all heard. And I said oh sure, but I kept forgetting it all week, but I remembered today, gave it to him, and he just held it above his head and went "Yes!!!" He's played it before, but like 4 years ago :P

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

Earlier this week, a guy that usually you can tell is trying keep up his "manliness" and not look like a little kid, asked me if he could borrow Twilight Princess, in front of a ton of people, they all heard. And I said oh sure, but I kept forgetting it all week, but I remembered today, gave it to him, and he just held it above his head and went "Yes!!!" He's played it before, but like 4 years ago :P

HOW DARE

BACON

OUR AXE

FOOTBAAAALLLLLL

43ForceGems

Haha we had a Pi Day party in Pre-Calc too. Kindof... We also had a test :P So we, actually THEY, I should say, cause I hate pie, just ate pie while we took our test XD

Fig

The Altruist

Cue the music!!
[video=youtube;AA_dMjRSSLk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA_dMjRSSLk[/video]

43ForceGems

My girlfriend has been home from school throwing up and with like a 102 fever for 3 days now :kawaii: I feel so sad for her. And I kindof miss her too :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom