• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Why do we have so many mugs in the house when everyone who lives here has a specific mug that they always use and we never touch the rest? I get having a few spare in case of guests or whatever but three or four would suffice. There's no need in having an entire cupboard filled with mugs that haven't seen the light of day in about five years.

Baffling.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I literally haven't felt this purely joy filled in 2 years, 5 months, and 29 days. I can't even explain it. I don't know how. But happiness is most surely abounding right now :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
If my friends are happy I am happy. (Gems)^^ I am also happy because I got to spend some time with Hsien Ko. She beat me to a pulp in Pokemon, but that's what I call having fun with friends, and also learning from them. :yes:

Every single time I log on it's drama, complaining, and pseudo-depression, drama, complaining, and pseudo-depression. It's like I'm passively being pressured to leave—as if I've overstayed my welcome at a stranger's home—, and I've been contemplating leaving...

Went on DeviantArt to check out some Toon Link artwork to find a stamp I like and the description for it said that the reason Toon Link isn't well-liked is because he's less 'adventurous' and 'exciting' design-wise. All I have to say about this is he doesn't have to be awesome-looking like the other Links. He's fine the way he is. Have they ever heard of the trope namer 'Bad*** Adorable'?

Fig

The Altruist
Right now my height is the thing concerning me right now. I just want to grow at least three to five inches taller. Recently, I've been sleeping more, not just because I need it but I want it. *sighs* Even one inch would make me happy right about now.

キラ

Yo!
So, I am going to see an orthopedic doctor today about my ankle and finally find out what's wrong with it. But then I have stuff to do later tonight as well, and...

...I just want to be on Zelda Dunegon all day. Is that too much to ask? :bleh:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
My sister recommended to me that I try to learn a new language because of my ridiculous amount of free time, and that I definitely won't regret it when I get older. So I've started Japanese :) It's it just the best when you learn a few words and grammar rules and suddenly it makes way more sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom