• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I actually managed to have a pretty good year. Nothing extremely bad or sad happened. I can't say for sure what 2014 will bring for me though, with my one dog being 10 years old now...

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'ma bit upset I didn't get to see one person today, and I'm not sure how I feel about seeing Rebecca again.

Fig

The Altruist
Wooo! It's a brand-new year for each and every single one of us here in the forums! Let's all make this year the best for each and every one of us! I know we have had some tough times throughout 2013, but I personally believe that 2014 will give us our moment to shine our very brightest!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The thing is, I'm not sleeping. I'm already dead inside.

No, you are a beautiful unicorn full of life and pretty gumdrops, and don't you EVER think otherwise. <3 :loveeyeballs:

the people in charge of the schools around here are dumb as a brick

they're making us go back tomorrow

a thursday

a ****ing thursday

*******es

Fig

The Altruist
Well for the second day in a row, I passed out and gained another 6-7 hours of sleep. I think because I was awake for 102 hours a few days ago that now I am just catching up to my sleep when my body feels like it. I seriously have no control of my body when it is about to go to sleep even I don't want to. :rolleyes:

Fig

The Altruist
The thing is, I'm not sleeping. I'm already dead inside.

Listen Violet, trust me when I say this for you as I somewhat experienced this for about a 4-5 days a while ago, but you need to gain your sleep. I don't want you to go through the same fate that I did when I was awake for 102 hours before collapsing. In those 102 hours, I have never felt such pain and suffering in all my life since my father's passing. I was alone and confused not knowing what to do. I tried consulting with my friends here in ZD and IRL and eventually I was able to gain some peace of mind even though I was still awake for about 80 hours at the time. Violet, I don't want you to leave this world. I want you to keep on fighting whatever it is that is causing you this trouble. All I can do is pray for your safety and may you gain the most beautiful sleep in your life.

Fig

The Altruist
You know what's making me depressed right now? The fact that young people have homework on their freaking breaks.

Glad I didn't have to deal with that when I was in school.

Oh I hear you Bell. :( My brother only had two weeks for winter break and I had to help with his homework even up til now as he goes back on Monday. It wasn't hard, but teachers now just really want their students to focus on only their subjects. Well at least this next semester he will have an easier time in the second half of his sophomore year. :)

Salem

SICK
Well for the second day in a row, I passed out and gained another 6-7 hours of sleep. I think because I was awake for 102 hours a few days ago that now I am just catching up to my sleep when my body feels like it. I seriously have no control of my body when it is about to go to sleep even I don't want to. :rolleyes:
How? Why?

Oh I hear you Bell. :( My brother only had two weeks for winter break and I had to help with his homework even up til now as he goes back on Monday. It wasn't hard, but teachers now just really want their students to focus on only their subjects. Well at least this next semester he will have an easier time in the second half of his sophomore year. :)

That's a bunch of bullcrap. :/ I don't think teachers back when I went gave all of their students homework while on vacation (things we're alot easier back then anyway). I just find it very unfair that kids these days have to do their work while they're off from school for a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom