• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Hey guys! Does anyone know what time it is? It's time for....................

Me to post a simple suspicious, followed by someone else saying I am looking into atoo tiny details looking for scum, accusing me of being scum; this is followed by people thinking I am pushing for the lynch, and thus I am subsequently a main suspect for the rest of the day.

:/

It worked differently this time. I posted some of my ideas and everyone jumped down my throat.

:/

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
You do all realize I would never reveal my true intentions right?(I am smarter than all of you by the way.) If I say one thing I must certainly I mean another.

This post gave me cancer...

Hmm, I was going to say that bandwagonning newbies on their first game here seems a bit unfair, but seeing that christewks is a lot smarter than all of us combined, I will let him defend himself.l

How is he smarter than all of us combined? I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. Even if it's an opinion, it's wrong.

I always approach a new player with the same philosophy: don't trust them until they are confirmed town. I simply don't trust town because the players may have at least a grasp on the idea of the game, and if a scumbud of theirs is experienced, then they can simply play the "Oh, it's my first time" card, and get away with killing us. That said, while I don't trust him, Chris (I swear I read that name as Chris Twerks all the time XD) isn't really popping out as obvious scum to me. Just a cocky new player who could be scum.

Okay babycakes.

hawt

I love how everyone thinks Fused is a girl. XD

thought that was obvious :P

I'm surprised I haven't been called a girl yet. xD

only by me baby ;)

Now my suspicions lie on Either Pancake of PK. Pancake is always scummy to me, somehow. Dunno why, but (s)he pulls it off well.

As for PK
1) New
2) Flip-Flop
3) just caries a vibe that is similar to Pancake's. I dunno though...maybe I'm just too tired...

pkfroce

Skelepuns
pk I think you've set a record for bandwagons joined in one day

Technically I didn't join this bandwagon on you because it's not even a bandwagon. It was a failed attempt. But meh.

Now my suspicions lie on Either Pancake of PK. Pancake is always scummy to me, somehow. Dunno why, but (s)he pulls it off well.

As for PK
1) New
2) Flip-Flop
3) just caries a vibe that is similar to Pancake's. I dunno though...maybe I'm just too tired...

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
See he gets my laziness. But then he bolded anyway. Also, I only flip-flopped four times so far. I went from fused to Chris to Pancake to fused again. Oh. Saying that out loud... Dang that sounds like a lot.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have returned, I am tired, I am hella confused as to what's going on, and I will report back tomorrow after reading through the thread.

Thank you all for not lynching me in my absence.

That is all. :)

christewks

King of the Zoras
A few things: One I am fairly sure I have never said I'm smarter than all twenty of you combined, I said I'm smarter than each separate individual.(You'd all have to be mentally handicapped.)
Two I am not trying to blend in because honesty that's boring. I'm trying to stand out.
Three I don't know the differences between real life mafia and online mafia but apparently they're great.
Four I have know idea what the count is(your slackin Keeseman) but you'll have to sort this out.
Five I do know about roles powers and if you lynch me you'll be sorry
Six I am not arrogant arrogance is over estimating your self worth. I assure you I did no such thing.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Vote tally
PancakeSamurai: 2 (TSter, PokaLink)
LittleGumball: 1 (Marshal)
Pendio: 1 (Rainy)
Raindrop14: 1 (Draco)
Thareous: 1 (ALIT)
A Link In Time: 1 (Thar)
The Marshal: 1 (LG)
Fused_shadows: 2 (Ventus, pkfroce)
Justac00lguy: 1 (christewks)
Christewks: 6 (HoT, justac00lguy, Big Octo, music, Rachel, Pendio)

Not Voting: Pancake, Johnny Sooshi, fused_shadows

chris said:
your slackin Keeseman

*you're

Example: "You're lucky I was nice enough to give you a vote tally after your grammar mistake and unnecessarily rude comment. Unless I'm mistaken, you're likely capable of basic reading and addition."

:right:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom