• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ha ha! I still don't have the majority vote, takes two more people.
By the way does a link in time (who I originally voted for) seem like that weird guy who sits in the corner and just stares at people? While I'm that weird guy in the center of the stage.
(And yes Rachel I am telling you who think is scum, because I am smarter than everyone else. You in particular.)
Do you even lift?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
By the way does a link in time (who I originally voted for) seem like that weird guy who sits in the corner and just stares at people? While I'm that weird guy in the center of the stage.
(And yes Rachel I am telling you who think is scum, because I am smarter than everyone else. You in particular.)

ALIT is usually inactive. Especially on the first day. He just sits back and observes, which isn't a bad strategy. Being in the center of the stage in a Mafia game isn't necessarily a good thing. You don't want the grab attention of the players because they will analyze anything and everything you say and do. So, basically, sticking out like a sore thumb in Mafia is probably going to get you lynched if you're not careful, which isn't a good thing unless you are a Jester.

You have caught my eye in this game already because you're being arrogant and hardheaded. You've claimed you are smarter than everyone and you have yet to prove that. Now this is Day 1, so you could be just joking around and trying way to hard to blend in. I think this game is going to start getting serious now though.

IGMEOY: christewks

Musicfan

the shadow mage
If your so smart weres your evidence on who is scum?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
keeseman

can i play monopoly in here or

M8cKkeB.gif

Pen

The game is on!
My god man! This "christewks guy" seems to think he is some sort of super human or something. Yet, he has no reasons for serious accusations nor can he defend himself properly. This is highly illogical behavior, and also quite scummy.

Unvote: Rachel

Vote: christewks

pkfroce

Skelepuns
What if chris is just trying to help the scum weed out the best players? Meh, probably a stupid idea. Just throwing it out there.

Hmm, I was going to say that bandwagonning newbies on their first game here seems a bit unfair, but seeing that christewks is a lot smarter than all of us combined, I will let him defend himself.

I do not directly support the bandwagon, so I won't vote.
But I am not completely against it too. lol

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Hmm, I was going to say that bandwagonning newbies on their first game here seems a bit unfair, but seeing that christewks is a lot smarter than all of us combined, I will let him defend himself.

I do not directly support the bandwagon, so I won't vote.
But I am not completely against it too. lol
I belive he has played before in real life.

Mido

Version 1
As Mr. Keeseman has declared, Ol' Mido is a'coming in for Rainy, so good day, folks! :wave:

*Waves at Mido*

:D

My god man! This "christewks guy" seems to think he is some sort of super human or something. Yet, he has no reasons for serious accusations nor can he defend himself properly. This is highly illogical behavior, and also quite scummy.

Unvote: Rachel

Vote: christewks

I just finished reading the buzz of Day 1, so I'm not sure what to think just yet. As much as christewks is really asking to become an easy target, it doesn't exactly ring scum to me. It brings more of a "new player" vibe to my senses. Illogical as the guy is being, there really isn't much that I see yet, given it's Day 1 and all.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hmm, I was going to say that bandwagonning newbies on their first game here seems a bit unfair

Same.

I didn't actually intend to lynch him. XD

At this point, I don't know if I care enough to remove my vote though, haha. I doubt there's a Jester -- it seems like a pretty broken role. And in that case, I can see his arrogance getting annoying later on. But I don't want to scare him away from playing Mafia again! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom