• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
He's Godfather. :rolleyes:

Unvote

Vote: Alit

FoS: Alit

IGMEOY: Alit

Um...What is 'ALIT'? o_O

/shot

Anyways I'm now starting to think christewks is just being newby. He may or may not be Mafia though, so I don't know if we should lynch him or not. I don't really know how serious this bandwagon is. What are your thoughts, guys?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Anyways I'm now starting to think christewks is just being newby. He may or may not be Mafia though, so I don't know if we should lynch him or not. I don't really know how serious this bandwagon is. What are your thoughts, guys?

This is M107 part two (for those of you who remember that >_>). If chris ends up with some power role, we'll all look really stupid for killing him. My vote was a joke, hence why I removed it. I am suspicious of those who are seriously thinking about this lynch, especially those that played in Legacy; they saw what lynching people because of their Day 1 behaviour caused. I don't want that situation to happen again, and nor should any other townie.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Yes actually. Something about this:

Just doesn't seem right.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
There's only 1.25 hours left in the day. If you guys wanna lynchchris, that's fine. But be warned: if he flips town, I'm coming after everyone on the wagon. Have a nice day :)

pkfroce

Skelepuns
It seems too normal to me. For all we know, he's trying to defend him because their both scum. I'm new too so I could just be completely off here.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Twilight hits in an hour. Prepare yourselves.

WAIT NEVERMIND. You guys still have 24 hours. I'm stupid... Can't even remember my own post... :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom