• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Box Art

What do you think of the box art?

• Like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't like it.

• In between

• Total voters

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
A-Link-Between-Worlds-Box-Art.jpg

So what do you guys think of the newly revealed box art? Personally I love it. It's very majestic and mysterious looking. And of course the gold is stellar

Last edited:
Not too shabby. I'm kind of in love with that Master Sword promo-art because it reminds me of the one that A Link to the Past had way back when. Though, I think the logo doesn't fit the overall box design very well. I'm kind of hoping, deep down, that this is just a prototype and the logo will get changed before its release--Like Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword. Though I have a feeling that since it's only a few more months 'til release, that's not gonna happen. Does anyone here know if it's going to be shiny like the Skyward Sword boxart? Because I think that would be awesome. =]

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Definitely one of my favorite Zelda box arts so far. Though, like most others in the series, I prefer the version that isn't all gold.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Oh my Reggie.

Mmm qimme dat.

Shut up and take my rupees.

I can't think of anymore lame jokes...

I like it. :)

I've never really cared about boxart, but I guess it looks neat. I found the logo to be particularly neato...

Big Octo

=^)
It looks pretty good. The focus on the Master Sword as well as the drawing was a nice decision in my eyes, and overall, I'm happy with it.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I think it looks pretty interesting, but it's very, very gold. The different shades of gold help make out the surroundings around the Master Sword, but I feel that it could have used at least some more color. What I mean is something more like Skyward Sword's box art cover:
zelda_skyward_sword_boxart-213x300.png

It's not bad by any definition of the word, but it just seems somewhat bland to me. The only reason this would stick out to me on a shelf is because it's gold -- that's it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Faithful to the premise of this game's story, as far as I can tell. The gold doesn't bother me; I'd have to say that I like it, actually, because the splendor of the Master Sword is frozen in time. The cover has a nice, magical atmosphere to it, which is symbolic of the series' adventuresome, otherworldly spirit. Could they have done away with the gold and integrated a background full of vibrant colors? Certainly. However, the aureate casing contrasts the darkness of the opposite Triforce, thus eliciting a duel of good versus evil, of sorts. They executed that end very well, in my honest opinion.

P

pakman

For what it is, I like it. Would've preferred it not be gold, though. Hopefully they add colours for the European release.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I'm in between, cuz when i first saw the picture, its wasnt filtered with gold yet, and now that they added the gold....i dont know, just not a sweet looking! Good picture, get rid of the gold!

That would would be my final answer!

Salem

SICK
I liked the lost woods background with the Master Sword, it sorta reminds me of the japanese alttp box art, with a random drawing Link on a wall.;)

I wish it wasn't gold.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I liked the lost woods background with the Master Sword, it sorta reminds me of the japanese alttp box art, with a random drawing Link on a wall.;)

I wish it wasn't gold.

What's wrong with it being gold? I actually like that it's gold, it gives the box art a nice effect to it. :)

Salem

SICK
What's wrong with it being gold? I actually like that it's gold, it gives the box art a nice effect to it. :)
I would've liked the background better of I can see the trees and stuff in their original colors, that would give a different atmosphere than if it was gold, it would make the box nicer to look at in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom