• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Skittles

Rainbows!
...@Gumball: I've had dreams about my grandmother to. She's in a similar situation too...

---

Personally, I have a terrible migraine today. Can't do anything...bleh.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't need to analyze it to know what it means.
My family was gathered for a get-together, and it was the usual crowd. My immediate family, my sister, my aunt & uncle, and my grandpa......... no grandma.
In real life my grandma has cancer.

I think it's pretty obvious what I was dreaming about.

Oh I definitely know that feeling. When my mother was diagnozed with breastcancer in 2007 my world collapsed but she had a miraculous escape...only to find out she was suffering from Alzheimer (dementia) already at a very early age :(

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
BEST. FANDOM. EVER.

35wVb.png

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Oh I definitely know that feeling. When my mother was diagnozed with breastcancer in 2007 my world collapsed but she had a miraculous escape...only to find out she was suffering from Alzheimer (dementia) already at a very early age :(

I'm sorry to hear that. :c My grandma has cancer for like the 4th time, she's in hospice care right now so I get to visit her a lot. (In fact, I literally just came back from seeing her. :3 ) To be honest I'm proud of her for keeping strong for this long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom