• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda If You Could Get Rid of a Single Enemy in Each Zelda Game, What Would It Be?

OoT: ReDead/Gibdos
SS: Armos, electric chuus, Skulltula. Especially the Armos. Like the others have said, they're a huge pain in the behind. :dry: And the Skulltula aren't fun to fight either. :E

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
Molblin_SS.png

LOOK AT IT

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

I honestly liked the Moblins...I hated their horribly goofy designs - they didn't look like threats - but I loved that they were true to their size in that they were typically roadblocks. Cutting them down is VERY satisfying.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
I honestly liked the Moblins...I hated their horribly goofy designs - they didn't look like threats - but I loved that they were true to their size in that they were typically roadblocks. Cutting them down is VERY satisfying.

I liked the idea of the shield and vaulting over it or cutting it up. It just struck me, is this the first regular enemy to have a shield? Anyway good idea, horrible execution.

A

AcuallyAmDylan

For OOT, I'd probably have to go with leevers, considering their annoying and unnecessary appearance by the Spirit Temple. For WW, the large peahats annoyed the crap out of me when I was sailing, and I really hated the stalfos, those f*****s took forever to kill.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
For OOT, I'd probably have to go with leevers, considering their annoying and unnecessary appearance by the Spirit Temple. For WW, the large peahats annoyed the crap out of me when I was sailing, and I really hated the stalfos, those f*****s took forever to kill.

Oh I hear you on the Leevers, they were rather annoying but I did not feel they were unnecessary. Yes it's a desert, but cacti and other such things do grow in deserts in the real world so why not put a dangerous twist on the things?

As for TWW Stalfos, I rather liked those dudes. They dealt a ton of damage even if they were a bit slow, and I personally loved their animations. :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Like-likes. I hate them but also these annoying enemies in TP. I forgot their name. The ones you face for the first time in Lakebed Temple with these removable shields on their backs. I really forgot their names

A

AcuallyAmDylan

Oh I hear you on the Leevers, they were rather annoying but I did not feel they were unnecessary. Yes it's a desert, but cacti and other such things do grow in deserts in the real world so why not put a dangerous twist on the things?

As for TWW Stalfos, I rather liked those dudes. They've dealt a ton of damage even if they were a bit slow, and I personally loved their animations. :)
True. I just felt the leevers weren't as used as in MM. And I really love the stalfos animations and looks, they were really well designed, but just seeing them in the game stressed me out .___.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom