• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
...?

I don't understand what's going on.

This is another back and forth pendulum of two players battling it out that's not getting us anywhere.

And that's where you're wrong. I think there is something there.
Not going to commit to a vote yet, though I am close.

Pendio, what do you think of GWAF's hammer vote on MFS on Day 2? (Not technically a hammer vote, but still).

Pen

The game is on!
And that's where you're wrong. I think there is something there.
Not going to commit to a vote yet, though I am close.

Pendio, what do you think of GWAF's hammer vote on MFS on Day 2? (Not technically a hammer vote, but still).

Hmm... As you said, it wasn't really a hammer vote, and nobody had many votes that day. MFS was acting quite scummy (most of us thought so), and it was I who laid out the evidence against him early on that day (after which those who voted placed their votes), though I didn't vote for him myself, and for that I have suffered (not really, but it would have served me better if I had cast my vote). Anyway, TheMasterSword also voted for MFS that day. Maybe (I'm just speculating now) the Mafia decided to lynch MFS because he was already suspicious and did perhaps not contribute much to his fellows. Therefore TMS and GWAF voted for him, and when his role was uncovered they would look innocent. As for Furie though (who also voted for MFS) I have no clues, she doesn't seem scum to me, but I don't know.

And Viral, what do you mean with the part I bolded?

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Im not going to banter with you Pendio, like ALIT said its not going anywhere or accomplishing anything. Youre not backing your accusation up with anything nor have you gotten me to "slip" as I have nothing to slip up with.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Nothing in particular. Just meant that I don't think that your and GWAF's back and forth will not lead us anywhere, if that makes sense. I think there is more to your and GWAFs conversation than meets the eye and it shouldn't be cast aside by other players so easily. What exactly that is? I don't know...

I'd appreciate clarification regarding this statement as well.

Does Viral know something we don't?
I don't know. I don't think so.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Nothing in particular. Just meant that I don't think that your and GWAF's back and forth will not lead us anywhere, if that makes sense. I think there is more to your and GWAFs conversation than meets the eye and it shouldn't be cast aside by other players so easily. What exactly that is? I don't know...

Ummm Im a part of that convo and theres nothing more to it that meets they eye. Hes either looking for a shield or a scapegoat and I will be neither.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Although its highly possible both Pendio and GWAF are just two townie argueing, theres also a nice chance that eather one could still be Mafia, I've never been the least curious of Pendio, not meaning i believe hes town, just a neutral standing, however, on the case of GWAF i remain suspicous, not voting, and not claiming shes Mafia, i only think because of the repetivtive arguements shes gottin in, and the tidbits of odd claims shes made makes me want to know more, even if two town had to be Mod-Killed i'm glad one of my prior thoughts of Garo was alieved knowing that another shady charecter is dead eases my soul, hopefully we can finish of the last two and prevail over Mafia.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Viral Maze said:
Nothing in particular. Just meant that I don't think that your and GWAF's back and forth will not lead us anywhere, if that makes sense.

I'm inclined to agree. I feel it's more than likely that one of them is scum. Pendio is definitely on my radar for...

1.) The shady behavior and lurking - specifically yesterday when his posts seemed to dwindle considerably, notably after Darknut_Hunter pegged him as scum
2.) The death of Darknut_Hunter, his accuser
3.) (Perhaps the most important) The eractic vote on GWAF - Pendio said GWAF was the only person who gave him a scum-vibe, and conviently, GWAF was the only other person alive who could be questioned for Darknut_Hunter's death. DH also pegged GWAF as scum, and I saw Pendio's quick vote of her a ploy to make her appear as the mafia member who ordered his NK, causing us to pressure her and take the heat off of him

But to fair, I can't say that Pendio hasn't defended his case with some interesting points.

Pendio said:
I know this is a weird situation. Nevertheless, the reasons for my suspicions are not invalid, if anyone else in the game had come up with them they would most likely not even have been questioned. It's just because the reasons that apply to you apply to me as well that my accusations are considered invalid to some, but they really aren't.

^ Something to think about.

Pendio said:
Maybe (I'm just speculating now) the Mafia decided to lynch MFS because he was already suspicious and did perhaps not contribute much to his fellows. Therefore TMS and GWAF voted for him, and when his role was uncovered they would look innocent.

^ Interesting theory. Obviously it is just speculation, but at this point in the game we need to examine everything.

I don't mean to be flip-floppity, I really don't. But like Viral Maze, I think there is something to be learned at the end of this pendulum argument. For now, though, I'm going to trust my intuition and go ahead and Vote Pendio.

Also:

Raindrop14 said:
The Living(10):

Dracomajora
A Link In Time
Furie
Atticus
Lord Death
Durion
Pendio
PokaLink
Viral Maze
GirlWithAFairy

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for a majority lynch.

Durion is still in there, making the total 9 and the majority vote 5. It confused me at first, so I thought I'd point it out to everyone else.

Kirino

Tatakae
The Mafia could have lynched DH to frame Pendio and GWAF after he died, so that the town would go after them. They could be both townies, and the Mafia are manipulating us into killing them. Just a thought.

Anyways, my computer broke down, so now I can only use my 3DS and PS3 for the internet, both of which are extremely difficult to type on. Because of this, i'm going to be less active.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hmm... As you said, it wasn't really a hammer vote, and nobody had many votes that day. MFS was acting quite scummy (most of us thought so), and it was I who laid out the evidence against him early on that day (after which those who voted placed their votes), though I didn't vote for him myself, and for that I have suffered (not really, but it would have served me better if I had cast my vote). Anyway, TheMasterSword also voted for MFS that day. Maybe (I'm just speculating now) the Mafia decided to lynch MFS because he was already suspicious and did perhaps not contribute much to his fellows. Therefore TMS and GWAF voted for him, and when his role was uncovered they would look innocent. As for Furie though (who also voted for MFS) I have no clues, she doesn't seem scum to me, but I don't know.

Actually, you're right. How do I know you're right?

TheMasterSword (Beginner's Mafia 7) said:
Many say another mafia member (and many have voted on it) is Dr3. Dr3 has a low chance of being scum, based on the following things:
Raindrop14 (confirmed mafia) is going against him and put a vote on him.
This is a beginners game, so I doubt that mafia would use an advanced and risky tactic such as voting for another fellow mafia (like I did in FMA Mafia)

Obviously TMS was referring to MFS, making it very likely that the others who voted for him were mafia members. But, like I said previously, Furie is the only one so far that has yet to give me a scum vibe. GWAF on the other hand, I'm becoming suspicious about.

Vote: GirlWithAFairy

Pen

The game is on!
The Mafia could have lynched DH to frame Pendio and GWAF after he died, so that the town would go after them. They could be both townies, and the Mafia are manipulating us into killing them. Just a thought.

Yeah, that is of course a possibility. But personally I still find GWAF suspicious.

Obviously TMS was referring to MFS, making it very likely that the others who voted for him were mafia members. But, like I said previously, Furie is the only one so far that has yet to give me a scum vibe. GWAF on the other hand, I'm becoming suspicious about.

Wow, that's very interesting. I had no idea about that, but it sure made me more suspicious of GWAF (and a bit more suspicious of Furie).

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Dracomajora said:

Of course it's a possibilty. One that I too have thought of. However, it is highly unlikely. ALIT was extremely suspicious of Garo, and as we know Garo was the Godfather. That means Garo could not afford to make a misstep with his NK. I suspect he didn't directly kill ALIT because of how bad it would have made him look. But why Darknut_Hunter?

Yes, DH had an inkling about him, but not enough to justify the night-kill. The reason DH is dead now is because a second mafia member must have been on Darknut_Hunter's radar, and the only two people who fit that bill are Pendio and GirlWithAFairy... hence my certainty that one of them is scum.

Pendio said:

TheMasterSword (Beginner's Mafia 7) said:
Many say another mafia member (and many have voted on it) is Dr3. Dr3 has a low chance of being scum, based on the following things:
Raindrop14 (confirmed mafia) is going against him and put a vote on him.
This is a beginners game, so I doubt that mafia would use an advanced and risky tactic such as voting for another fellow mafia (like I did in FMA Mafia)

Oh, come on Atticus. That's ridiculous. There's no proof there! All that you have presented is TMS stating that he, and only he, voted for a fellow mafia member in this game. Nowhere does he say, "...voting for another fellow mafia (like my fellow scum buddies and I did in FMA Mafia).

We know TMS was scum, and we know MFS was scum. We know that TMS used that tactic a few days ago. This quote you provided serves in no way to put guilt on neither GWAF nor Furie. It could have been pure coincidence that they also voted for MFS. Just because TheMasterSword used that trick doesn't mean the other two did...

You have a right to be suspicious of GirlWithAFairy. Even I am. But I'd say for all the other stuff; this proves little to nothing.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???

Why are we quoting TMS from beginners mafia about about this being an advanced game and that would be an advanced tactic when I have already stated that this is actually my very first mafia game?!?!?! But I knew this was coming, Im actually surprised Ive lasted this long.

Kirino

Tatakae
Of course it's a possibilty. One that I too have thought of. However, it is highly unlikely. ALIT was extremely suspicious of Garo, and as we know Garo was the Godfather. That means Garo could not afford to make a misstep with his NK. I suspect he didn't directly kill ALIT because of how bad it would have made him look. But why Darknut_Hunter?

Yes, DH had an inkling about him, but not enough to justify the night-kill. The reason DH is dead now is because a second mafia member must have been on Darknut_Hunter's radar, and the only two people who fit that bill are Pendio and GirlWithAFairy... hence my certainty that one of them is scum.

ALIT was the only one really suspicious of Garo, besides VM. Garo didn't seem to be in any real danger'

Also, it wouldn't make sense for Pendio and GWAF to nightkill DH. Most people didn't even suspect them that much. Besides, killing DH would obviously make them even more suspicious. I doubt they would be stupid enough to lynch DH. Then again, GWAF is a newb.

I'm somewhat suspicious of GWAF due to reasons i've already stated. Also, it makes sense that GWAF would vote for MFS, since it would make her seem like she isn't scum. And Lord Death, once Pendio said that other scum besides TMS might have voted for MFS in order to clear themselves, you considered it. However, when Atticus used the same thing to try and incriminate GWAF, you completely shot her down, and said it was ridiculous. How come?

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Also, it wouldn't make sense for Pendio and GWAF to nightkill DH. Most people didn't even suspect them that much. Besides, killing DH would obviously make them even more suspicious. I doubt they would be stupid enough to lynch DH. Then again, GWAF is a newb.

I'm somewhat suspicious of GWAF due to reasons i've already stated. Also, it makes sense that GWAF would vote for MFS, since it would make her seem like she isn't scum. And Lord Death, once Pendio said that other scum besides TMS might have voted for MFS in order to clear themselves, you considered it. However, when Atticus used the same thing to try and incriminate GWAF, you completely shot her down, and said it was ridiculous. How come?

This is all semi-contradictory because youre saying that I would have to be stupid to off DH because Im a noob BUT that Ive some how lasted this long in the game and am some how throwing everyone for a loop. Seriously, you guys' logic is all messed up here. Honestly my vote for MFS was just kind of a gut thing. There was no clever "Ill make myself look innocent by offing him".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom