• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Viral Maze said:
With 2 days left, has no one picked up on my breadcrumb?

Viral Maze said:
Nope, I think you're over-thinking it, Furie. Just picked up on Dur's softclaim. I got one hidden in one of my posts too if you're curious.

Ok. So you're claiming... but you're not claiming? Even if you're not, you're trying to confuse everyone, and that is not pro townie.

Also, I've read the manga and watched anime too. Big whoop. It doesn't mean anything in this game.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun

Ok. So you're claiming... but you're not claiming? Even if you're not, you're trying to confuse everyone, and that is not pro townie.
I didn't claim... I didn't even say I was going to claim.. Or not going to claim.
I just said I have a softclaim somewhere in my old posts.
Softclaim =/= claim.
I think you're just confusing yourself.

Also, I've read the manga and watched anime too. Big whoop. It doesn't mean anything in this game.
You totally missed the point. I brought it up because you thought it was weird that only I picked up on Durion alluding to his role. I said I picked up on it because I know the source material...

Also, Furie, you replaced zack125, right?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Looks like it was zack, since he name isn't on the last player list (and I don't recall it explicitly being stated).

Also, FoS Furie

Moonstone

Why?

EBWODP

I wish you would post your reasoning when you do your FoS. It saves a lot more time. I actually find it really suspicious that you don't.

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Its just a place-holder for now.
But, in seriousness, who would be your main target tomorrow, Furie, if Dur flips 3rd party and let's say Vig follows ALITs advice and kills me, revealing me to be a townie.
So take that scenario, that perhaps me and Durion are not lying. I am town, and he is 3rd party. Who's lucky number 3 on your 'scum-list'?

If you want, I can reciprocate afterwards.

Moonstone

Maybe Pendio. But if Durion isn't lying, and flips, than he's my next target, because if he isn't scum now, he will be tomorrow.

But I think you are lying. So I'll just act upon the information we gain tonight.

Alright.

I feel as though I didn't gain any knowledge after reading through the last two pages of back and forth arguing between Viral and Furie.

I'm still hesitant on Viral but willing to test out the theory that he's town.

FoS: GaroXicon

Pretty sure I explained why he's scum already. He might even be the Godfather.

I'll explain later if need be.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Well I guess we can both agree that Pendio is scummy/suspicious.
Not the answer I expected from you, to be honest.

Personally I think one of you, GWAF, Pendio, or Garo is scum. Which shouldn't come as surprise to anyone...
Best case scenario, one of the inactive is also scum (PK Flash, Rachel, zelda_geek, Fig, Linkdude74) but I don't know if our luck is that good anymore.

EBDP: ^ Directed at Furie... obv

GWAF isn't scum. I'm almost certain of that.

Pendio definitely raises suspicions but my primary concern right now is GaroXicon. Garo appears to be targeting active townies and tried to cause confusion with several long and false points strongly claiming I was mafia.

I'll refrain from voting for him now though.

Hmm. My bad. There are still three mafia members left-whoever is Father, Pride, and Envy.

Garo and Pendio are 80% scum on my radar. GWAF is 60%. I continue to believe you entered into a misunderstanding with her, Draco, and both of you are town. But I could be wrong.

Durion will be lynched today. But it never hurts to apply pressure early.

Unvote
Vote: GaroXicon

EBWODP

Vig, kill Garo or Pendio tonight-whichever you deem more suspicious.

Last edited:

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Maybe Pendio. But if Durion isn't lying, and flips, than he's my next target, because if he isn't scum now, he will be tomorrow.

But I think you are lying. So I'll just act upon the information we gain tonight.

If he isn't today but he could be tomorrow is it better to off him or let him be? I want to know where his allegiance lies because we can't afford to be adding to the scum population now can we...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom