• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LEAST Favorite Companion?

Least Favorite Companion?

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl

• Red Lion King

• Ezlo

• Midna

• Ciela

• Spirit Zelda

• Fi

• Total voters

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I've seen a few threads on your favorite companion, but not on your LEAST favorite.

Honestly, My least favorite was Fi. She had no emotion until the end, and I never at all connected with her, or heard any sort of intricate backstory.

Plus she never failed to ANNOY ME whenever I was low on hearts, or when she gave me a sort of percentage about something that's completely obvious.

What's yours?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Well you have some points about Fi, but she's nowhere near as annoying as Navi. She doesnt yell "Hey! Listen!" when she wants to give you advice, all she does is make the sword flash. You can choose whether or not to hear her. Big plus.

I PLAYED THRU THE GAME TWICE WITHOUT KNOWING I COULD TURN OFF FI'S ANNOYING SOUNDS?! :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fi, along with Midna, are easily the worst companions the Zelda series has offered in my opinion. They're both annoying, Fi with her emotionless speech and Midna with her sarcastic, ****** attitude about anything and everything. I'd much rather have Navi or Tatl or Ciela.

Big Octo

=^)
Midna. I wasn't fond of her as a character, she wasn't as helpful as other companions, and she used Link.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Probably Ciela, just for being completely "bleh." Unlike the other companions, she really has no defining characteristic. I know that it's been awhile since I last played through PH, but I hardly remember anything about the character.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
Definitely Fi. You have to listen what she says, and it's just pointing out the obvious. You go to the fire realm(or whatever it's called) and she says "There is a 90% chance of lava here. If you fall in, you will get burnt."
And she wouldn't stop telling me about the batteries. Batteries are expensive, and I want to use them to their full power. But every five minutes Fi says "Your batteries are low, please change them"
At first, it was a cool feature. But it good old real quick.
At the end, your departure from Fi was supposed to be touching. I wished there was an option for "Good Riddance"
People say Navi is annoying, but you can ignore Navi. It forces you to stop and listen to Fi.
Yeah, Fi was my least favorite...

Spirit Zelda in Spirit Tracks was by far the most melodramatic and unlikeable character in any Zelda game. She tried too hard to be funny, and those "trie-hard funny moments" ended up being a complete annoyance. Along with the fact that I hate the idea of the Princess of Hyrule following me around my whole adventure makes me hate her as a companion the most.

And wow, so much opposition to Fi. I absoloutley adored her.

Fi was annoying, but she was helpful sometimes (very rarely though) and at the end of the game I ended up kind of liking her because of that final scene. (I won't spoil anything) Navi on the other hand.... Was never the least bit helpful, had an annoying voice, and I really didn't care about her at all. So I pick Navi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom