• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Kazumi

chagy
I've currently been playing a lot of Civilization V, as I finally got around to buying it along with all of the DLC in the recent Steam sale. I've almost finished up Persona 3, finally. Hoping to start Persona 4 once my copy of it gets here. Canada Post sucks. That's about it for right now, but I plan to play some Shogun 2 Total War this weekend, which I also finally bought in a Steam sale.

Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus: Uprising both on Nintendo 3DS are keeping me absolutely glued to the system! Looks like 3DS will easily be the system of choice for the year with the 360 and PS3 especially the former losing momentum...unless the Wii U tops them all at launch.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
SSX3

OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME

I've played/beaten SSX tricky, and so it led me to get SSX3. If work and sleep and food and needing to move around every once in a while weren't necessary to life, then I'd be glue to the tv all day long playing this.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I bought Kid Icarus: Uprising last week. Really diggin' it so far, even if the controls can occasionally make for an uncomfortable experience.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I've been playing Assassin's Creed and Star Wars Bounty Hunter. I want to get into the AC series, and I bought Bounty Hunter at Game Stop for like $10 ^_^ It's going ot keep me busy for a while.

A

A Zombie Riot

LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean
Saints Row: The Third
Majora's Mask

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
This is an older thread, huh...? XD

Kid Icarus: Uprising (AMAZING)
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Zelda: Adventure of Link
Zelda: Skyward Sword (kind of... gotta beat Hero Mode eventually)

R

raven80wolfx2

kid Icarus uprising
gears of war 3 multiplayer
batman arkham city
kingdom hearts birth by sleep

gravendoom75

Thief Of Space
well at the moment i am playing fallout 3 and zelda 1 but i still need to beat mass effect, fallout new vegas, portal, red steel 2, kingdom hearts re:chain of memories, metroid prime, links crossbow training, and all the bit.trip games.

Oracle of Seasons. Gonna get through both oracle games back to back.
Borderlands. Again. Cant stop playing it
Skyward Sword. Of course
Left 4 dead 2. Also always fun to kill zombies

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I'm replaying all these games right now.
-The Legend of Zelda:The Wind Waker
-Super Smash Bros Brawl
-Super Smash Bros Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom