• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT: Bloodiest E-rated game?

mewtwolord

Hello World
i would give oot a better rating blood check awesomeness check super long extreme check story 10 pie check sluagter fest check

In versions 1.0 1.1 and 1.2, there was blood in there. For example, when Ganon and Ganondorf are slayed, they cough up red blood (except 1.2). When Link gets attacked, a red slosh comes out of him (could be a red flash or blood). Once Barnigade is defeated, he explodes in a bloody way. So, do you think OoT is the bloodiest E-rated game (1.0 1.1 1.2)?

I never played those version's.
Wow I feel like I'm missing out.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I just replayed OoT to discover how bloody it is (and to also do the 3 hearts challenge). I saw on the Barniade battle, when you would attack him, he would have green blood come out from his body. The blood would splash on the floor and stay on the floor until the battle conclouded, in which he explodes in green blood, and his bloody internal organs would stay on the battlefield until you left.

After checking Kitsu's link on the last page, I see there is a fair amount of blood (or at least there was, in the case of Ganondorf's cough,) in the game, at least for an E-Rated game.

But one instance of blood ya'll are forgetting is the Dead Hand in the Bottom of the Well and the Shadow Temple; it had bloodstains all over it.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
But the "blood" was only in the first version... later versions have green blood, so it makes it whacky and gives it the E on it's rate

But the "blood" was only in the first version... later versions have green blood, so it makes it whacky and gives it the E on it's rate
There actually is blood in the final version, although maybe not "fresh" blood.

There's a lot of blood on the ground in certain parts of the Shadow Temple, and the Dead Hand enemy is covered in bloodstains.

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
After checking Kitsu's link on the last page, I see there is a fair amount of blood (or at least there was, in the case of Ganondorf's cough,) in the game, at least for an E-Rated game.

But one instance of blood ya'll are forgetting is the Dead Hand in the Bottom of the Well and the Shadow Temple; it had bloodstains all over it.

oooh...I love me some dead hand...their so wierd!

And Shadow Temple kicks butt too.

But yeah, OoT 64 is pretty darn bloody. AND I LOVE IT. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Blood splatters are the new polka-dots, you know. :p

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
oooh...I love me some dead hand...their so wierd!

And Shadow Temple kicks butt too.

But yeah, OoT 64 is pretty darn bloody. AND I LOVE IT. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, Dead Hand got his name for being dead rotting flesh. The Shadow Temple looked more of a torture area then a temple. With the invisable walls, death traps, etc.

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
I think that OoT would have been better wit a E+10 rating, because the shadow temple looked more like a trorture chamber than a temple, besides you can see all the blood stains in the walls and the floor, and remember the spikes wall in the boss key room, and the DEADHands, wonder why they called them like that.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well no I don't think it was bloody at all (except for Ganondorf and Ganon) but thare have been bloodier E rated games that I have seen I don't know their names but I know that there are some E reted games bloodier than OoT at also seems more like a E10+ game like linkownsyou said

Amelie

Air Dancer
It might be the most bloody Zelda game.. but I dont think it is the bloodyest E game

I dont remember the name of it.. but there was another E rated game I played that had more red in it then OoT ^^

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I really don't think anyone's really gonna care about the Blood on the ground but it still is blood.The well is basically I mini Shadow temple, It looks completly the same blood on the ground and everything I"m losing my point aren't I but I still think that there a way more bloody E rated games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom