• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Huh... I may not be on as much... i am gonna force my self to do my summer project for the next few days. >_>

So here it is. Me beinga hypocrite and going everything what i just said v.v

Im Nurse Joy. A nurse. A back up doctor

Nicole

luke is my wife
Scum list:

1. Hero of Time
2. Jedizora
3. Ninten*

You shouldn't be asking for claims on Day 2.

EBWODP

And, this is an ADVANCED game. Do you remember Round 6? Fake claims destroyed the Town. "Fake." Meaning the Mafia would have claims, they'd just be fake, Jedi.

EBWODP If I was playing purely pro-town and not pro-playing the game I'd ignore this, but it's been a long day and I feel like blowing off some steam, so I will entertain your accusations.

Yeah... I've been watching him. I've been a little eh, nervous about him something felt off. Though I thought it could just be paranoia that I've made myself. In game 6 Ky was acting oddly buddy-buddy with me and I felt it was off. Turns out he was the Godfather. Twice last day Jden made two posts that felt oddly agreeable towards me and my opinions/analyses. Axle, Jedizora. First time seemed fine, but the second adding on top of that he did so again but didn't follow though with it. He votes were based on what was the popular opinion...

When Axle was first voted on, Jden right away sided with Axle. When things turned around and the town was turning on Axle, Jden went with the flow. He also was saying HoM looked town, but quickly switch his vote to HoM when it was again the popular opinion, even though he was saying he didn't look that scummy. :/ When the day was coming to a close he was then saying HoM was scummy...
Ah... found a third... :/

Other then his vote on Jedizora this day, (which he initiated on his own) he gave me the air of going with the flow and playing under the raider while still looking like he is active scum hunting.

I'm actually quite amused by this analysis of my posts, not because the logic is poor but since it is predicated on an incorrect premise. Meego I hate to tell you but I haven't really found your posts to be of much interest at all. From what I can recall you haven't posted anything profound nor scummy.

As regards going with the flow, let me share with you a theory. In Mafia to get a person lynched you need a fair few votes. As a town you have 1 vote and 1 vote only. You can either scumhunt without any regards to who the other players are voting for, or you can scumhunt in view of who is being voted for and stand a better chance of getting someone lynched who you want to be lynched, even if they weren't at the top of your scum list. In a way it is like tactical voting at elections - you really want to vote for the Green Party but you know they will never win so you vote Republican or Democrat (or insert any two dominant parties of any given country here).

I'm aware this doesn't directly respond to your accusation, but it's an interesting tactic nonetheless.

To add on top of that I see he is still carrying some animosity towards you, from past games while you seem to be trying to play and keep the game going. I have to say that I do believe it was I and Axle who set that up in mafia game 5 and he has followed through with that ever since. :/ which has help the mafia win each game. So far HoM and even Elfen are up for lynch mainly for being accused of instigating confusion so they have to be anti-town, why is SoL and Jden being exempt? Either there is a scum pushing this attitude or the town is just being stupid. Most of the confusion I've seen come from the accusers trying to come up with scummy connotations towards small things. HoM was lynched on the basis he claimed early. Elfen has a known meta to say scummy/odd things off and on and joke around a little. Why lynch him on the first sign of it when it has a far chance of meaning nothing? As it's expedited!? That is like lynching Bay solely on one random-ish post. Or lynching someone just because they pushed for and got a town lynched so they have to be scum. :/ I personally suspect some one voting on Elfen is scum (bussing or what not), and same for at least one person who voted on HoM.

Jo has a 75% rate of guessing who is scum and town, based on the last couple of games she has played. Therefore if Jo is chasing me and I know that I'm town there is a better than evens chance that she is herself scum, trying to take me out because she sees me as a threat. Hence the hostility towards her. She's damned by her own talent at this game :P. Plus that meta of hers is a *****, and is something she shouldn't rely on.

And yes, someone voting for Elfen right now probably is scum. But that's hardly a revelation. In any given day in mafia there is probably at least one mafioso voting for the person who gets lynched.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Hey guys, I have been busy lately and I don't have a lot of time on my hands now so this will be brief, but I just want to say I think SoL is scum. I think some people have said it already, that her first 8 posts were just spam joking, and her next post is her attacking HoM after he attacked her (and I know she said it wasn't just a OMGUS but I still think it was something like it) then she continues to attack HoM but still says she believes his claim. Says HoM slipped and that she has learned to lynch someone if they slip-up, when HoM several times had already explained and claimed.
So, she first doesn't help the town at all, then she contradicts herself saying she believes HoM, but she still wants to lynch him. That, to me, is not pro-town behavior. (I know other people have said this before but I just wanted to make sure you understood these are my reasons for being suspicious of her) So without further ado I'll go with my suspicions and
Vote: SoL

Jedizora

:right:
And, this is an ADVANCED game. Do you remember Round 6? Fake claims destroyed the Town. "Fake." Meaning the Mafia would have claims, they'd just be fake, Jedi.
Actually, I was questioning her. She said she would have claimed, but didn't for little reason. Bit suspicious, in my *Limited* opinion.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
OMFG!! D< I am so stupid... I shouldn't claimed... UGH thats what i get for being pissed off and on here D< God. I feel like a pissed off blonde PMsing. I am so stupid D< stupid fanfic pissing me off.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hey guys, I have been busy lately and I don't have a lot of time on my hands now so this will be brief, but I just want to say I think SoL is scum. I think some people have said it already, that her first 8 posts were just spam joking, and her next post is her attacking HoM after he attacked her (and I know she said it wasn't just a OMGUS but I still think it was something like it) then she continues to attack HoM but still says she believes his claim. Says HoM slipped and that she has learned to lynch someone if they slip-up, when HoM several times had already explained and claimed.
So, she first doesn't help the town at all, then she contradicts herself saying she believes HoM, but she still wants to lynch him. That, to me, is not pro-town behavior. (I know other people have said this before but I just wanted to make sure you understood these are my reasons for being suspicious of her) So without further ado I'll go with my suspicions and
Vote: SoL

Lol I already explained my thinking. I told the Town to re-read my posts from Day 1 and at least try to gather what my reasoning was. If you don't want to read, that's fine. I believe Elfen for the time being, and I'd rather you lynch me than him.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I've been waiting to be able to post this :D (Long posts are bad same for long merged posts!)
@Keyshe, there was a specific reason why I was unsure of HoM's truthfulness. His claim seemed legit, honestly, but for the aforementioned reason, I really wasn't sure. Now, you all want me to reveal that reason, which I will not do. If you want to lynch me because of it, that's fine. But I'm not going to ruin a crucial detail for the Town on Day 2.

Perhaps you should do some re-eading of my posts from Day 1. See if you could possibly pick up on what only I obviously picked up on.

I see you've dodge around the problem and are now saying you had a "special" secret reason for voting for HoM (even though you didn't think he was lying). You keep changing on that you believed HoM, to you thought it could have been real, to you didn't think it was real. :/ Big contradictions. Girl were is your head at?

You said you believed him, aka didn't think he was lying. There is no room for doubt if you believed he is telling the truth. None. You are changing the truth around each time you post. :/
post#127 said:
Well, that does change things little bit. For a few reasons.

1. I can see why he was a bit desperate to get attention off himself.
2. He just claimed on Day 1. (That was not brilliant, tbh.)

Now, he claimed Bodyguard. I wouldn't say Bodyguard is an overly common role, but it is generally an important one. I doubt a Mafia would false claim a role like that. If there is someone who is the real Bodyguard... don't say anything. However, I think he might be telling the truth. I will keep my vote, for now, because I'm not entirely sure.
First time you acknowledged his claim, you say it's believable no sign here that you have a counter claim at all or reason not to think it's true.

post #195 said:
Lol how did I "slip up"? And there you go again, trying to push the attention off on me and Jedizora again. You might be telling the truth, yes. But I feel there is a stronger chance that you are lying. And if you aren't lying, you aren't doing the Town any good causing all this confusion. Confusing the Town is not Pro-Town behavior. Hence, my vote stands.
You are confident he is scum now with no special-secret-reason. Other then scummy connotations you and others pushing were in his posts, same goes for the confusion.

post #328 said:
I was unsure of the truth of his claim. I didn't think he was lying, but some things he said made me think he was scum. Not to mention the fact that his "subtle" role claim on Day 1 was incredibly... not well thought out. I also thought that by doing so, he was confusing the Town, and whether it was intentional or not, confusing the Town is NOT Pro-Town behavior.
Here you say you are sure he wasn't lying, you believed him, but still went for the kill because of some odd reason that makes you not scummy. You do not vote, and push for someones' lynch when you believe their claim. :/

There is also this:
post#165 said:
Thing is... if HoM is Town, we'll be losing a very important role. However... I've learned from experience to nail people for the first slip up they make. I've seen games where a Mafia blows it big time, and they just fed the Town what it wanted to hear. Needless to say, that particular game ended in a Town loss. I'm not entirely "he messed up; lynch nao!", but I have a gut feeling atm that tells me this is the right choice.
Here you are suggesting we take the chance and kill HoM on the off chance he is scum, power-role claim or not.
Just gonna go for the general consensus... Do you think HoM is scum? Yes or No will suffice. Reason I'm asking this is because I'm unsure of lynching someone who has claimed to have a powerful Townie role. Myself, I'm leaning scum on him... for reasons you may or may not have picked up on.
Now are backpedaling, it looks to me very much like you were setting up an out when he flipped town. Which was almost evident by then. I and Bay said he looked to be town, then you voted.

With no Axle in sight and that I can not lynch him on my own, heck he might just get mod-killed too XD. I have little choice then to switch my vote to SOL. (But please guys don't forget about him on later days... T_T ) Him and Jedizora are my other suspects.
Vote: Soldier of Link

Nicole

luke is my wife
Keyshe said:
You are confident he is scum now with no special-secret-reason. Other then scummy connotations you and others pushing were in his posts, same goes for the confusion.

Actually, it was for my "special-secret-reason."

Keyshe said:
Here you say you are sure he wasn't lying, you believed him, but still went for the kill because of some odd reason that makes you not scummy. You do not vote, and push for someones' lynch when you believe their claim. :/

I did believe his claim. However, as I did mention before, there was something that he specifically said that made me unsure.

I'm not lying to you, although my word means nothing. And it shouldn't. But Elfen's role is considerably more important than mine, so I would rather get lynched than him. I do believe Elfen's claim. (Doc might want to protect him; but don't say anything.) When/If you lynch me, be sure to look at Hero of Time, Ninten*, and Jedizora next. Those are my top 3 suspects. As well as green goron. (Perhaps Go_Dark_Link as well, though that might seem like an OMGUS again lol.)

EBWODP

Key, you forgot to unvote.

Actually, it was for my "special-secret-reason."

I did believe his claim. However, as I did mention before, there was something that he specifically said that made me unsure.

I'm not lying to you, although my word means nothing. And it shouldn't. But Elfen's role is considerably more important than mine, so I would rather get lynched than him. I do believe Elfen's claim. (Doc might want to protect him; but don't say anything.) When/If you lynch me, be sure to look at Hero of Time, Ninten*, and Jedizora next. Those are my top 3 suspects. As well as green goron. (Perhaps Go_Dark_Link as well, though that might seem like an OMGUS again lol.)

EBWODP

Key, you forgot to unvote.

So you're giving up already? Not even going to try and prove that you're town, or counteract Keyshe's post? Wow. That's obv. a townie with very little self-confidence, or scum without a defense.

Vote: Soldier of Link

Nicole

luke is my wife
TreeHuggerPanda said:
A nurse huh? Who would be the real doctor then?

That's a stupid question to ask. The Nurse won't know who the Doctor is (I believe). And if you DO know who it is, Elfen, you had better not say anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom