• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Medli's Shop

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Working with GIMP>Please ignore first few images. Accept requests. Just use this ultra helpful form I have here.

Name:
Sig/Avy:
Colors:
Characters/Things you want in the sig/avy:
Text:
Background:
Borders:
Any specific program or somethign you want me to use(p&p, Paint, GIMP etc.)

*I am new to this, so please don't get mad at me. If you want me to tweak anything, let me know.*

Here, I drew my little Medli.
medli_with_harp_by_rushfantasy-d3hgwoo.jpg

The sketchpad is in here, but I will crop anything else I upload here. Sorry about that.

Anyways, more examples to come. Enjoy!:eek:carina:

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Good work, Medli! Keep it up! I always thought Medli was a beautiful character. I hope I can see your future work!:) Using Gimp is pretty good. Maybe you want to look at some video tutorials to get used to Gimp. Many using Photoshop can also be useful. Many members use Photoshop too. Xinnamin is good at Photoshop. You can ask her for advice.

Beeker

Wild Card
Thanks!!! I'll have to look for some vids. But I thought Photoshop costs money?:O

Yes, Photoshop does cost money, and depending on what version you get, it can be quite expensive.
However, there is GIMP, which offers similar features as Photoshop, and it is a free download. ^^

As for your picture, I like it. It is very nice. I'd like to see more of what you can do. =)

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
MaxinaDress.jpg
Okay, here's the first.
I know the hairlines are a little off, though. But I like it. Let me know what you think, and I'm still open to requests if anyone wants to make one. More examples coming up. remeber, art takes time.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Thanks. I will upload more soon. I'll try to get the hair right htis time. The program I'm using is ArcSoft PhotoShop. It came with my scanner.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Okay, this was made with GIMP. My first try here, sooo, yea...medli_by_jimenanrp-d38udp1.jpg Thanks! I did not draw medli in that. I can make more, as I am becoming more efficient :)

Okay this one just has a bit of text added. View attachment 13821

Annnd this one.....sailor-moon2.jpg Please enjoy :)

pit-61944_2.jpg I just made this one.... I have another coming. I really appreciate anything here xD

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Check this out :D Hopes you guys like it! ZeldaTP.jpg

Annnd this. No one seems to like these. Is it just too common?komali2x.jpg

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I think your work is REALLY great! Keep it up!;) And why don't I just ask for something so that your not board out of your mind and have nothing to do.:)

Name: Raindrop14
Sig/Avy: Avy & sig
Colors: whatever matches
Images: Well I don't have any but if you can find any from Princess Mononoke than that would be great.:)
Characters/Things you want in the sig/avy: suprise me.:D
Text: anything you think would work.
Background: whatever you think is best.
Borders: Whatever you think looks good.
Any specific program or somethign you want me to use(p&p, Paint, GIMP etc.): Gimp(that's what I use).

Sorry if I don't have every detail but I like to see what people will do with their own ideas.;) Good luck!:D:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom