• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Voting for zelda_8 for inactivity is not what TheGreen and I have done. We placed our votes based off of Jo's post about having too much an analysis on the first day. Which, as zelda_8 put it, "posting [her] thoughts", still needs an analysis to do, especially when it's "a lot of the posts in the last 4 pages which contain 56 posts to be exact".

:right:

I never said you voted for her for inactivity, I simply stated that she had been inactive. And yeah, fair enough. I see where you're going with her but I am sticking to my vote for the time being.

I never said you voted for her for inactivity, I simply stated that she had been inactive. And yeah, fair enough. I see where you're going with her but I am sticking to my vote for the time being.
But with the wording of your post, it can be assumed that you assumed that we voted for her based off inactivity :right:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
But from what I said I told you that you shouldn't have assumed I assumed you assumed by the wording of my post you assumed I assumed you were assuming I said you voted for her for inactivity because I just said I didn't. :right:

But from what I said I told you that you shouldn't have assumed I assumed you assumed by the wording of my post you assumed I assumed you were assuming I said you voted for her for inactivity because I just said I didn't. :right:
And I assume that it took you quite a while to write that and this is just plain confusing :right:
I'll also assume that it'll confuse other people :rolleyes:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Okay, bye Pocky. And yeah I do tend to confuse people. A lot. Hi. *Ahem* So right....mafia game. My vote still stands as it is.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Those who are voting no lynch are only hurting the town. You are also hurting the town if you don't vote at all because it looks like you're trying to fly under the radar. If you don't agree with someone's vote then vote for who you think is suspicious. RVS is not a mafia tactic as townies have done so in the past. You get to see people's reactions which leads you to see who defends who and you make connections.

I think we should wait a little longer before voting and NOT RVS because then the mafia will end up winning. So whoever wants to be more suspicious then I think you should RVS, and be lynched today or tomorrow.

Alot has been said on this so I don't think I can elaborate any more but RVS don't end up in a mafia victory because people only RVS in the beginning.

Sorry, I'm didn't pay much attention to what I was saying, well I take back the 'Die if you RVS' but I still think it's dumb to RVS. It is a little early to vote anyway, we have more time so I'm not going to vote till the second to last day.

EBWODP
Sorry, I didn't pay much attention to what I was saying, well I take back the 'Die if you RVS' but I still think it's dumb to RVS. It is a little early to vote anyway, we have more time so I'm not going to vote till the second to last day.

This posts leads me to believe tht you are a newbie mafia. You say you take back the die if you RVS but still say it's dumb after people continously explain that it's not. Also why vote on the second to last day?

VOTE:Toboe

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Vote: Toboe

I agree, not voting will not help the town catch the mafia. I'm voting for Toboe because she seems most suspicious right now. She could just be a townie making newb mistakes but I won't take any chances, there's a 60% chance that she's not town so we could be right.

(Sorry, been inactive the last couple of days)

Toboe said:
Sorry, I'm didn't pay much attention to what I was saying, well I take back the 'Die if you RVS' but I still think it's dumb to RVS. It is a little early to vote anyway, we have more time so I'm not going to vote till the second to last day.

It's tough to say is his posts are a scum tell or just a mistake. But his defense here was pretty bad. It might be a small chance that he's scum, but we have to take it. Like others, I'm not a fan of No Lynches because it's pretty much the town giving up and giving the mafia a free kill. Somebody should be lynched even if the chances are they might be town. We have to take risks and make sacrifices. Even if he's townie then we can analyze all the posts and votes from today and find some leads. But he's still most likely to be scum from what I've read in this thread so far.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Exactly. If toboe is town then that's a shame but he/she isn't heling the town in any way. And I suspect he/she is scum anyway, due to his/her posts.

EBWODP

Supposed to say helping* the town.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Thats L-1 (9 votes)
NO ONE ELSE VOTE FOR TOBOE YET
Seriously...

Also, HUGE FoS on Caeda,
Like a massive FoS...

I'm going to go back and reread the day...

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Thats L-1 (9 votes)
NO ONE ELSE VOTE FOR TOBOE YET
Seriously...

Also, HUGE FoS on Caeda,
Like a massive FoS...

I'm going to go back and reread the day...

Erm, why are we listening to you? I find that suspicous as well, but you can't just call stuff like that, bro. And just to prove it

Unvote: Zelda_8

EBWODP
Hammer, ftw.

I just wanted to get that before Illmatic could unvote :P

Also, Caeda is quite suspicious and she'd be a great candidate for someone to investigate or target or something, but Toboe is a good lead and there's no sense in forcing everyone to switch votes.

EBWODP

Oops, just saw that it was Viral who said no votes, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom