• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Instrument

Kybyrian

You know, things like the Ocarina, the Drums(MM Goron), Guitar(MM Zora), and other types of instruments like that.

I personally liked the Harp Of Ages. I loved being able to travel back and forth through time with just playing a song.

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I have to agree with the harp. I liked playing the Wind Waker (instrument, not the game) as well, but I don't like the instrument itself all that much.

linkman8

True and Noble
I'd agree with the harp of Ages, because as I've said before I'm a sucker for time travel. :)
In a close second came the ocarinas. I'm not sure why, but I enjoyed the sound of them. I even got myself a real ocarina.

Kybyrian

Heh, I got one of those real Ocarinas too xD

I just love time travel. I'd say the second for me was the Wind Waker. I just liked how it was shiny, the design, the sound, and such.

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I have four Songbird Ocarinas :)

a normal sized blue Sweet Potato Ocarina of Time, a large one, an Alto and Soprano Pendant. I love them things, especially my alto.

I would actually say the flute used in LoZ and AoL...second would be the Ocarina from OoT.

Kybyrian

For some reason I didn't like the flute too to much. I don't know why, but I just didn't like it too much.

Claire

The Geekette
Probably the Wind Waker, it makes me feel like a composer. And besides that, his facial expressions make him look so intelligent (or perhaps slightly clueless) and confident in what he's doing.

It makes me giggle. But yes... the Wind Waker. Because I can swing a stick around like anyone business, no way can I use one of those real life ocarinas... tried it.

M

MoonCheese

I like the harp of ages too. Well, I like the time travel concept in Oracle of Ages in general. It's funny seeing the paradoxes, like taking a vase (wait, was it a vase?) from a goron in the present and giving it to their ancestor in the past, so the vase is just in a big time-travel loop.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Technically, it was a Whistle in the original Legend of Zelda (and I think Adventure of Link).

However, my personal favorite would be the Flute from a Link to the Past. I loved the little area where the Flute Boy played in the Light World. Like a mini-paradise with all the animals running around. Always loved the sound of the flute in general. (Thus my avator is always the flute boy from A Link to the Past)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
for me its always has been the ocarina of time, i loved most of the songs there and also on MM. my fave songs where: Song of Time, Song of Healing, Requiem of Spirit and Nocturne of Shadow. only i liked the "song of healing" theme with the piano more.

V

Velkku

My favorite instrument, or in this case, instruments are in Majora's Mask (ocarina, trumpet, drums and guitar), and moments like the Milk Bar's sound-check and Zora Hall jamming are the musical hilights in Zelda-games' history, All the instruments sound so cool and the athmosphere is awesome. :clap:

But one thing... Why there are two different songs named as the same, the "Ballad of the Windfish" (Link's Awakening and Majora's Mask)??? Is this the translators bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
F

firebunnies123

wind waker all the way. It just sounds so smooth and i like how its different from other instuments

B

BBladem83

my favorites were the wind waker, ocarina of time, and the harp of ages

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom