• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to point out that Sasuke Uchiha has displayed a lot of aggression, which is good, but has also from what I skimmed seemed to be a little wishy-washy and unable to back his arguments. He has made statements about Mafia will accuse their accusers, which is false. Might have been an honest mistake, probably was, but it could also be an attempt to deceive so I wanted to point it out. Not nearly enough for an FoS though, just an observation.

I'd actually agree with Keyshe on this one. Since Cucco Power has already role claimed, there's no point in putting in a replacement as the role of that replacement may have been revealed because of the role claim. Even if the role claim is false, it still won't be pretty for the replacement. The only way I can see Viral Maze replacing Cucco Power is if he changed the role of the replacement inside the thread.
Whether he's role-replaced or not isn't a factor. Him "leaving" isn't even a factor. We've had people do that several times and not really leave. We should carry on voting as normal, and if it goes through then we find someone new to vote for.

Otherwise I agree, just let him be modkilled.

lol, mod powers FTW?

That is true, however. I believe he made a post between this post of mine and this one of Cucco Power's. Even if I'm wrong, I do remember him posting an EBWODP saying he got ninja'd somewhere on page 12. I can't find it now.
What? No, I'm not doing it, I'm just saying according to the rules he's as good as modkilled. He's not even a factor anymore.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I saw a post of his that clearly said "Deleted by dracomajora", which is basically 'nuff said. Or. Oh. Can you not see it? It's right by the second post you linked me to. Holycrap. Can only forum moderators see those? o_0

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Well, at first I was like
"I'm not going to bother reading the thread any time soon... so I'll do this!"
but then I was like
"Well, I think it would be better if I tried to enjoy the game and got serious"

The only mafia game I had ever taken seriously was my first one, which I was lucky enough to get Godfather in. I laid low and hardly ever accused people, which was fun as long as I was watching people die lol. Don't expect too much more confusion from me. The most you'll get is twisted words because I type too fast and don't proofread anything ever. ;)

I believe Axle's quote here says better then I could:
Axle the Beast said:
Understandable, but at the same time that is your mistake. There is meaning behind everything in Mafia. In order to deduce things you need to pay attention to all the little details in behavior, so sadly, you have made yourself look bad. You should avoid doing this in the future. I doubt you are Mafia, but I still an uncertain.
Also I would think something like it has been said to you before, or at least someone else. Playing around as a joker makes you a wild card... I would have thought by now you wouldn't be making that same... newbie mistake. Back in the game when you where the Godfather, I think I remember you started off the game acting silly too, at first anyway.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
kill me now! i don't have time for this so

Creative Kill:ME and ASAP!!!
Are you serious?

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I saw a post of his that clearly said "Deleted by dracomajora", which is basically 'nuff said. Or. Oh. Can you not see it? It's right by the second post you linked me to. Holycrap. Can only forum moderators see those? o_0
Oh dear... that's not good. I think only mods can see the deleted messages then, so I'll have to ask the Mods to be my eyes in the sky in those situations because I don't see it at all. I'll check into this.

-----

Tally:

Cucco Power: 3 (Kybyrian, Linksbro321, Axle the Beast)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Pocket Asian, Kazumi, Sasuke Uchiha, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Baysiderulez, Zelda's_Child, Din Akera, Zack125, TheGreen, Meego7, Turo602, Keyshe, Green Goron, Link to Present, Epwna, DracoMajora, Hero of Music, Cucco Power

Takes 12 votes to lynch

Also, I think it was Pocket Asian who asked, but paraphrasing your role PM is fine. Just no copy pasting, or screencapping, as a few other players have already said.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Okay, sorry guys, I had no idea that 7 pages could happen while I was at school.
Also, I apologise in advance, I usually write very small posts, no matter how hard I try. So if my posts contain only a little content, I'm sorry.

I agree with everyone. Cucco Power, you are making problematic posts, either newbie tactics, or crazy mafia tactics. In my opinion, it looks like you're panicking because of suspicions, and putting in 'misleading' posts that are making us more suspicious.
Sorry, buddy, but:

Vote: Cucco Power

Oh dear... that's not good. I think only mods can see the deleted messages then, so I'll have to ask the Mods to be my eyes in the sky in those situations because I don't see it at all. I'll check into this.
Will do.

Okay, sorry guys, I had no idea that 7 pages could happen while I was at school.
Also, I apologise in advance, I usually write very small posts, no matter how hard I try. So if my posts contain only a little content, I'm sorry.
Nothing wrong with that. Don't think just because our posts tend to be long that yours have to as well. It's not about length, it's about content. As long as your logic and attitude make sense to me I likely won't suspect you for your posts.

How threatening was I last round to you, anyways.
Intially you were an unknown threat, because, well. I wasn't familliar with your playing stratagies. However I think it was in post 29 of that game... early on day one, because you mentioned MK9. I put you on high threat.

Now that didn't make you a target. As going after you in the night or even during the day would have put suspicion on me, or (in the case of the night) MK9. And had intended the mafia to last the entire game without being killed. And if the serial killer or vig hadnt found MK9... We prolly would have all survived. We plucked the weak innocent ones (aside from Kyby in the beginning) The whole thing was an epic set up really... Enough people were aware that it was Kyby's doing that ended up with Axle being dead on Day one in Mafia 2. So why not kill him in the beginning of game 3. We figured the town would suspect Axle under the premise of revenge. We also took out Zelda_8 with very little problems, and even through that, you guys did not suspect that Hanyou of all people was apart of the mafia. My team played well. We took out high risk players by day and low risk by night. and it served us well.

I am most suspicious of Kyby because he doesn't make mistakes or joke around in this game like he does outside on the forums or in the shoutbox. He plays smart. This game has been quite the opposite of that. Perhaps he doesnt feel like his role is important enough to warrent protection, but egads! thats rather hasty playing even for him.

FOS: Kybyrian

on the other hand, he is a strong player. to risk losing a strong player would be harmful, that is unless he is mafia or the serial killer or any other night anti town role.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
We find ourselves in an unfortunate situation.

Our view has been clouded by players who are new to the game. We've pretty much run ourselves into a ditch and I don't see us getting out in time for a majority lynch. (unless we just want to lynch Cucco Power; I don't think it's worth doing, personally, as he/she may help us with numbers later)

I can't pin any evidence on anyone other than that who I've already stated so I'll lurk until I see something happening. Not to say I'll be inactive, but this day is pretty much shot.

post script: I'm fed up with people quitting mafia. Either by being replaced or by mucking up their position and asking to be killed. I say we should have a no tolerance for quitters, and if they really want to die then they can be mod killed for inactivity or lynched/night killed. a.k.a. normal gameplay.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i am going to die anyways i told viral maze to make me do a creative suicide

it is true!!!! so don't think i am lying just check my profile and read visitor messages

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
i am going to die anyways i told viral maze to make me do a creative suicide

it is true!!!! so don't think i am lying just check my profile and read visitor messages

What I've gathered from your posts is that you volunteer to be modkilled because people are voting for you. My answer is no.

I'll have a replacement for CP shortly.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
how come i can't get modkilled then everyone then walks away and a replacement comes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom