• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm probably the only one whos noticed this,but whenever we find a new suspect,we just ignore all the old suspects,and focus on that one suspect.After that we continue to ignore the old suspects.How about we go back some pages,and take a look at old suspects and evidence.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
DracoMajoria makes a good point..
We have done a lot of flip flopping since this game has begun.
I am going to withdraw my vote from DracoMajoria for the time being and just make it a FOS

UNVOTE: DracoMajoria --> FOS: DracoMajoria

Kirino

Tatakae
Vote: kokirion
You seem to be accusing many people to defend yourself

First of all,you don't bring up where he did that.Makes you seem suspicious accusing people like that.Second of all,a vote?I think thats going a bit too far.To me that seems like a rookie Mafia.

FoS:Jebus

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Jebus, wasn't you that guy who joined the game (active) when almost everyone already had posted??

I'm not sure but I think you're quite suspicious:

1) At the beginning you wasn't very active, later when there already were suspicious people you suddenly jumped in. You tried to have a "passive" appearance in the game.
[You've played it smart if you are a scum, you behaved like you weren't very interesting in voting etc.. So almost no one would suspect you as a scum...

2) You wasn't that active and suddenly you voted for me.
[without evidence like quotes, and the things why you accused me were old (I mean that you've already seen them a couple of ten times, you've never said something in this direction and suddenly a vote??)

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Dracomajora's point about forgetting our old suspicions made me want to re iterate and and to my post where I voted for SheikahWarrior here: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...ead!-Finally!)&p=168058&viewfull=1#post168058

I'm a girl :dry:
And the reason those guys were modkilled was because everyone was voting for them and they wanted to leave (At least in Zelda_8's case)
After my post where I accuse her, this is her defense. I get not flaming me in all caps, but if she had a good defense I feel as though she would've brought it up here.

I'm getting kinda suspicious of you, TheGreen, why so suspicious of so many people <.<

FoS: TheGreen
Her next post. I'm fine that she's suspicious of me. I think its suspicious when people are accusing a lot of people too, but if she had a good defense I feel as though she would've brought it up here.

Vote: TheGreen
(You just seem suspicious to me, better safe than sorry I guess)
I hate that people think its okay to just kill villagers in the search of scum. So far, I'm suspicious because I have two IGMEOY's, a FOS and a Vote. Is trying to find scum a good reason to lynch someone? I'll let you decided, and if SheikahWarrior had a good defense I feel as though she would've brought it up here.

I made another post trying to get SheikahWarrior to give any defense she had because I want scum dead, not villagers: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...ead!-Finally!)&p=168499&viewfull=1#post168499

After multiple requests SheikahWarrior still withholds any defense at post 203, and if she had ANY defense I feel as though she would've brought it up here.
(Also, at 204 Kokirion agrees with SW furthering my suspicions that they are in the same guild working together.)

At her last post at 222, SW still makes no defense. Either she's hoping I(we?)'ll forget about my suspicions or she's pretty confident that her fellow guild members will defend her or at least get someone else lynchced (because apparently it only takes two votes to get someone lynched)

The village needs to recognize who is the most likely scum at this point. I realize there may be other who are suspicious but of my suspects, right now at this time, I have the most reason to believe that SheikahWarrior is scum and my vote still reflects this.

Still Vote: SheikahWarrior

The Green does make a good point about SW. I'm not really sure if either of them are scum but who knows. They might be, they might not. Who knows? I'm gonna stick with my IGMEOY: everyone for right now.

Kirino

Tatakae
It makes zero sense that everyones voting for the Green.At least state your evidence.What if he turns out to be a Townie.We'll have then lost a valuble member.Now,i'm not defending him.All I ask it that you state your evidence.And don't just make it one piece of meaningless evidence like many have done.Also,OW votes for someone for no reason,and with no evidence yet again,which makes me even more suspicious than I normally was.I'm pretty close to voting for you.You better state your evidence,and post your defense as to why you keep following what people say,and keep voting for people with no evidence at all.Also,there are some people that are randomly voting for others,who I belive to be part of the same guild.I will be keeping a close eye on those people.

FoS:OW and SW.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Jebus, wasn't you that guy who joined the game (active) when almost everyone already had posted??

I'm not sure but I think you're quite suspicious:

1) At the beginning you wasn't very active, later when there already were suspicious people you suddenly jumped in. You tried to have a "passive" appearance in the game.
[You've played it smart if you are a scum, you behaved like you weren't very interesting in voting etc.. So almost no one would suspect you as a scum...

2) You wasn't that active and suddenly you voted for me.
[without evidence like quotes, and the things why you accused me were old (I mean that you've already seen them a couple of ten times, you've never said something in this direction and suddenly a vote??)

btw, FoS: Jebus .

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Guys. This is horse poop.
Don't vote for me because I think. That is bad and this village will never get anywhere if they vote for whoever speaks their mind.
People need to vote!!!! We need to change our FOS's and IGMEOY's to votes!!!
Four people should not have the power to get someone lynched. That's the same amount of people in one guild!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom