• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [GAME THREAD] JOAT (Jack of All Trades) Mafia - ENDGAME - MAFIA WINS

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 3.1.
OGSniper (2) - Ragnarokio, Jamieisbored
Jamieisbored (1) - DawningWinds

Not voting (5) - HangryHangryHippo 2.0, Mint Elv, OGSniper, Morbid Minish, Rubik

Phase ends in about 60h15m.

Last edited:
It is a passive ability. It is not shot where I have a fixed amount of uses. I tell @ExLight when I want to use it, but when I use it, whether or not I get the correct cards to give me more votes, I cannot vote for the next 2 days. I never lose the ability. I always have it.

I really dont know what else to tell you.
Passive means it's an ability that's always active, like being bulletproof. This is not a passive ability because you have to activate it. Place a vote to verify you've actually lost your vote please.

Also we need to be a little more hesitant with votes today probably. If we are sitting at 8 alive with 3 scum left on the table we are likely sitting in mylo.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's interesting that both Rubik and Rag are claiming cop shots...
And Rubik claims to have targeted Mint but got results on Jamie.
And Rag claims to have targeted Jamie but Dawning got results on Mint.
It could be that if they both do have cop shots that Rubik got Rag's results and Dawning got Rubik's results, cause that lines up fairly well.
HHH did say something about coming after Jamie but I don't know if he had another deflection shot.
Unless HHH and Jamie are scumbuds and it was just distancing.

Vote: Jamie

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Passive means it's an ability that's always active, like being bulletproof. This is not a passive ability because you have to activate it. Place a vote to verify you've actually lost your vote please.
Sure

Vote: OGSniper

I will do the same on the next day.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Oh, well I doctored Storm last night. So prolly Strongman. Looked over the thread and that OG vote thing was really scummy especially with the claim that he only had passives. Just a coincidence that the person defending him the most is the one who gets the results that will magically save him for another day.
Vote: OGSniper

Hmm, made no response on what Rubrik and DW have brought up. Much noted......

Nobody else vote for the time being.

First, I want to confirm OG doesn't have a vote.

Second, this might be a mylo situation so exercise some caution. Yeah, I mean Minish (not you OG, I requested that.

Third, I think it's time to lay all the cards on the table and see what we are working with. FULL CLAIM TIME BAYBAY!

To the third point I think we should start with our dualing cop claims, Rag and Rubik. Then probably popcorn from there or something.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Nobody else vote for the time being.

First, I want to confirm OG doesn't have a vote.

Second, this might be a mylo situation so exercise some caution. Yeah, I mean Minish (not you OG, I requested that.

Third, I think it's time to lay all the cards on the table and see what we are working with. FULL CLAIM TIME BAYBAY!

To the third point I think we should start with our dualing cop claims, Rag and Rubik. Then probably popcorn from there or something.

Just gotta wait for @ExLight to update the Vote to show everybody that I cant vote. It is good that someone took charge.

Again, me with questions, Mylo situation?

Like hell this is where we should start; the existence of their cop results is literally confirmed thanks to the investigative tampering. Rubik's the only person who's claimed to potentially be responsible for my Mint Elv results, which clears him because scum has no reason to have a cop, and if he's town he has no reason to lie about getting the Jamie results, so it also clears Rag unless someone else claims responsibility.

Two people with cops can absolutely exist in a game where everyone's a JoaT without being horribly unbalanced because there's still only like 3 cop shots total. They're both town and should be the last people to have to full claim.

The only way either of them can be scum is if I'm Mafia with Rubik.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Votecount 3.2.
OGSniper (3) - Ragnarokio, Jamieisbored, OGSniper
Jamieisbored (2) - DawningWinds, Morbid Minish

Not voting (3) - HangryHangryHippo 2.0, Mint Elv, Rubik

Phase ends in about 57h05m.
Well I am in a pickle. I was so sure that is how my thing worked. Let me check again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom