• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
kyouka-izumi-bungou-stray-dogs.gif

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
so you were lying earlier when you said you wanted to restore the power but you couldn't
i need to be paid for it. rubik set a price. he paid it. I got to work. not that it matters. im still the lead wagon, and thats not gonna change unless KoD is caught eating Puppies

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Storm, the more you lie, the more incompatible your existence becomes to the well-being of town. At this point, we can't believe anything you say, so even if you aren't mafia (or,say, a supervillain), you've already set the precedent that we must treat all of your posts with extreme skepticism.

Had you started the day with an "oops, it's random - I didn't mean to hit the Bugle" and then backed off, you'd have shown your willingness to work with us. Alas, that wasn't the fate that you chose.

Storm

Storm, the more you lie, the more incompatible your existence becomes to the well-being of town. At this point, we can't believe anything you say, so even if you aren't mafia (or,say, a supervillain), you've already set the precedent that we must treat all of your posts with extreme skepticism.

Had you started the day with an "oops, it's random - I didn't mean to hit the Bugle" and then backed off, you'd have shown your willingness to work with us. Alas, that wasn't the fate that you chose.
thats the usual MO. im usually the day 1 lynch because im too chaotic to be kept alive. im sure everyone has their " kill storm so we can play the game" strat. cant wait to Dont Drop The Soap

Skystone

I, Chocobo
I add to this observation that you probably could have extorted some amount of money from the group without the vandalism (if you hit a town building), as we are (via Rag) certain enough of your identity to desire that you not actually become Electro.

Pseudo-Edit: Chaos is one thing, lying is an entirely other beast. I'm not inclined to lynch the strange, but I am very much inclined to lynch a liar in a game where all of the bad guys must lie.

Princess Abigail

For funsies I went through the history of Roxxon and its members...I gotta say that there's literally nothing good in the entire history of this company and I doubt storm is town aligned

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
storm should probably have started as origin aligned, and will most likely (assuming it hasn't already happened) eventually transition to supervillain aligned, I would guess. Its possible there is some way for him to become town or self baked into his role but i wouldn't bet on it.

Storm

no matter what do. i always break rule 1.9... can we all just back the **** off and circle around to me later on? you guys know how bad you guys make me tunnel. im not having a good time

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if you want me to break rule 2.7 and ragequit, i will

I would rather you not. I enjoy playing mafia with you and you're one of the few people willing to regularly host games here, and so seeing you banned from the mafia section would be a blow to both myself and a community i care about.

If you're not having fun this game and don't want to play anymore, I'd advise you to replace out.

Ragnarokio

no matter what do. i always break rule 1.9... can we all just back the **** off and circle around to me later on? you guys know how bad you guys make me tunnel. im not having a good time

KoD is the leading wagon right now fwtw, not you

Princess Abigail

I'm simply playing the game

And not even voting for you

So threats aren't gonna get me to back off sorry

Ragnarokio

in fact i think he's leading by like 4 votes or something

Storm

im just not a fan of being ganged up on. if you want to grill me. do it one at a time and be gentle. please. and be clear and concise with your questions. no room for misinterpretation or double entendre or double speaking

Princess Abigail

I'm playing mafia I won't stop talking cause you can't handle the heat I'm not even pressuring you that hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom