• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Abigail is locked town to me for reason btw
kawaii-bungo.gif

Wanna mason UwU?

Princess Abigail

Vote: SMS
What's the point of private chat when you bare all afterwards, pretty much unfiltered.

I see that post as hostile act, trying to communicate with unconnected mafia. Alignment can change.

I have reason to believe some information about the event last night will be revealed in a more structured and carefully curated format. Not like this.
... what exactly is the problem of being relatively open with a thread that needs to solve the game?

What's the point of private chat when you bare all afterwards, pretty much unfiltered.
I see that post as hostile act, trying to communicate with unconnected mafia. Alignment can change.

The very definition of a SCOOP!

Maybe SMS works for a rival newspaper and wanted to undermine the Bugle by getting the information about the Science Hall out before they could. OH MY GAWD MAYBE HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTACK ON THE BUGLE?! :eek:

Princess Abigail

Actually... nothing in that post is that egregious. The list of lock town players helps immensely

The Stan Lee thing has been posited for a while

The read on me isn't even expanded upon.

Why you so upset about that?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
So for those of y'all who missed the Radioactivity demo, which a lot of yall did umu

Here are the players who attended and could post:

Rubik
Theatog
lain
Paranoid King
myself

Tevish was also there but didn't post, and well, we all now know why, he was the spider that became radioactive.

So at the time of writing, none of us are mafia-aligned, which is cool!!! After talking to everyone there, I feel pretty good about them at this current state of the game. We shared some role info between each other and did some further speculating on the game.

Rubik brought up a theory that Hello World might be Stan Lee, and they cannot communicate with the game besides through comic panels. I like this theory.

Abigail is locked town to me for reason btw.
I wasn't going to out the player list, but I can confirm these people were in attendance. Some people may have attended but not been allowed into the chat for secret reasons.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The very definition of a SCOOP!

Maybe SMS works for a rival newspaper and wanted to undermine the Bugle by getting the information about the Science Hall out before they could. OH MY GAWD MAYBE HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTACK ON THE BUGLE?! :eek:
Print media moves too slow.

D

Deleted member 97076

... what exactly is the problem of being relatively open with a thread that needs to solve the game?
I edited my post. but the last line before the edit was intact in your quote.
it will come out , with bugle or otherwise. but i personally think it's suspicious. also the way he wrote the information.

Actually... nothing in that post is that egregious. The list of lock town players helps immensely

The Stan Lee thing has been posited for a while

The read on me isn't even expanded upon.

Why you so upset about that?
The problem is that they are not "lock town". It had been suggested to me that they can go as far as changing voluntarily just to head to the event, and change back. aka bastardry.

EDIT: I would also say, none of us fully trust each other at the event.

Princess Abigail

I edited my post. but the last line before the edit was intact in your quote.
it will come out , with bugle or otherwise. but i personally think it's suspicious. also the way he wrote the information.

The problem is that they are not "lock town". Someone has been suggested to me that they can go as far as changing voluntarily just to head to the event, and change back. aka bastardry.
Well SMS has been obv town all game and this info being outed continues that trend.

Revealing the info and the way that SMS went about it is town as hell.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

I am not saying what happened in the event should be entirely kept secret. I have reason to believe some information about the event last night will be revealed in a more structured and carefully curated format. Not like this.

edit (#6 or so?):

SERIOUSLY WHO THE F ROLEBLOCKED ME LAST NIGHT
So defensive, and for what? You literally know I'm not mafia because I was there. It's not like I leaked role info yall shared, I could see how that would be hostile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom