• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Ok so storytime and it won't be as funny typed out as when it happened but here we go. As y'all saw in the song in your head thread, I was pulling up this song:

But before it started, I got this ad:

But the skip came up just after the voiceover in the ad said "unfortunately" so then the song started so it was like, "Little Red Riding Hood loved to visit her grandma, unfortunately..."

My feet go boom boom boom

And it was meme because I'm wolf :goron:

also that ad is literally how you tame wolves in Minecraft

NOOO WORK PLAYS THIS SONG AND I HATE IT SO MUCH LMAO

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
OIP.Z0rLVoL3Ro48o9HBwfLvKgHaFj

Luigi and Guido planted a love for Ferraris in me early :goron:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Half an hour, yeah. But it's unpaid </3. I do get a paid 15 minute break tho as well.
In 10 minutes I would have spent 12 here today, still need to bike home but not till I'm done eating this bag of chips.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Well I'm in shoes, so push pallets of shoes from the back, pull them from backstock, put out returned shoes, and make the aisles look nice, which sounds easy, but there's never enough time to do all of it, which is why I stayed extra to work on it. 1/2 of the aisles are still trashed tho even after all that cus people are animals but oh well, they'll probably have me in it tomorrow too. Doesn't help that they're dragging me off to help in other departments all the time either

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Damn. Sounds like you put in good work tho. My job is basically a blue collar janitor, I gotta keep the shop clean, put up equipment and such after the mechanics are done using them because apparently they can't do that themselves but the best part of the job, and one that I do quite frequently, is getting the surface cleaner hooked up to the pressure washer and pushing it around to clean the oil/grime out of the lot.
Something similar to this:
47892_2_2000x2000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom