• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Yes i’m keeping the vote on KoD. I have seen wolf rezzes before and they have never been good and I don’t have a reason to believe this particular rez is towny from what I can tell

it was @Lawpy’s Fruit Salad

Vote Count
KoD - 6(Libkbot, Lawpy, Caps, Storm Dawning, Neon)
CL - 2 (A'lana, Numbers)
Exlight - 1 (Fext)
Not Voting - 8( Minish, Neon, Exlight)

Doom Count
Exlight - 1 Strike
Capsfan - 1 Strike
A'lana - 1 Strike
Neon - 1 Strike
KoD - 1 Strike

let me know if this isn't accurate i was in a bit of a rush
On that regard, how are you guys reading Numbers and why? Sorry if you explained earlier

a'lana

cotton candy
I'd kinda just prefer to flip KoD again and see if he flips the same
He probably would be same regardless of alignment if flip miller ability was one-shot tbh

if ability is something like 'you can target a player and if they die before the next night they will flip as mafia' then its likely he would flip town

but hes probably just mafia unless scum team is exactly storm lunch and one of neon and exlight the only world where he is town is a world where storm and lunch are aligned by PoE of anti teams also in a KoD town world Capsfan is always town because not fitting in any three person scum team by PoE

also so many town dying from neons randomized action but no mafia would be weird af (unless those actions were never random and neon is mafia and deliberately killed KoD and framed him, actually now that I say it this would actually make a lot of sense)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I asked, and we still can't hard claim even though we flipped. But yeah, my role did obviously point to the existence of a cult like I said in my first post. And you can figure out what it did from my softs surrounding me targeting DW n1.

Also, we have some insane killing power this game. I received an extra life n1, and an extra life n2 (no clue where from), but still died. So was shot 4 times at least.

Numbers doesn't seem to be much of a threat from what he revealed in dead chat. It seems like he is indeed behind the rules put in place as he mentioned killing a lot of people because they didn't vote during night talk.

Fext is indeed basically a neighborizerer. And DW confirmed putting Ex in the OC.

KoD came into dead chat immediately claiming to have been death millered and upset about it. He speculated Numbers might have done it before Numbers flipped. The fact that he accused Numbers, his waifu, kinda makes me wonder if he's telling the truth. Because the OP mentioned that not everyone is revivable, and I at least did not know if I was or not, so there's no reason to believe that KoD knew for sure he would be revived and needed to do theatrics in a dead chat. The very existence of a dead chat actually would actually make it seem more like we wouldn't be revived. So I'm not so quick to dismiss KoD's claim.

Also, if he actually is scum, shouldn't we focus on finding the other scum first? We have a lot of killing power this game, they could potentially target him at night if any are town. If he is scum, that means we still have at least one or two other scum. And we have a good PoE from the resurrection to narrow it down as well. Caps, Storm, Neon, and CL. We probably have a good chance of not hitting town voting in that group.

So my vote is going in that group for now. Especially since I don't want to hammer any one just yet.

Vote: Neon

a'lana

cotton candy
I will also say that during N1 I tinfoiled an exlight/lunch connection until Exlight got.mech cleared because of exlight never going for lunch when he did very contradictory things and exlight never acknowledged them(yes, I know exlight townread him for voting an already dying town wagon but IMO Lunch still did a lot of questionable stuff and found it midlly questionable exlight never had anything to say about that

But also a world where ExLight was the one who framed a town!KoD and Neon killed him wouldn't exist due to exlights antibus meta + neon sus so in a neon scum world soemone else would be the framer

a'lana

cotton candy
Oh my action didn't get redirected, then.
I asked, and we still can't hard claim even though we flipped. But yeah, my role did obviously point to the existence of a cult like I said in my first post. And you can figure out what it did from my softs surrounding me targeting DW n1.

Also, we have some insane killing power this game. I received an extra life n1, and an extra life n2 (no clue where from), but still died. So was shot 4 times at least.

Numbers doesn't seem to be much of a threat from what he revealed in dead chat. It seems like he is indeed behind the rules put in place as he mentioned killing a lot of people because they didn't vote during night talk.

Fext is indeed basically a neighborizerer. And DW confirmed putting Ex in the OC.

KoD came into dead chat immediately claiming to have been death millered and upset about it. He speculated Numbers might have done it before Numbers flipped. The fact that he accused Numbers, his waifu, kinda makes me wonder if he's telling the truth. Because the OP mentioned that not everyone is revivable, and I at least did not know if I was or not, so there's no reason to believe that KoD knew for sure he would be revived and needed to do theatrics in a dead chat. The very existence of a dead chat actually would actually make it seem more like we wouldn't be revived. So I'm not so quick to dismiss KoD's claim.

Also, if he actually is scum, shouldn't we focus on finding the other scum first? We have a lot of killing power this game, they could potentially target him at night if any are town. If he is scum, that means we still have at least one or two other scum. And we have a good PoE from the resurrection to narrow it down as well. Caps, Storm, Neon, and CL. We probably have a good chance of not hitting town voting in that group.

So my vote is going in that group for now. Especially since I don't want to hammer any one just yet.

a'lana

cotton candy
Tbh even if KoD had no reason to think he would be revived there still was medium so maybe he did it to cause chaos?

I see very few worlds where KoD is town after doing association stuff between the final five players

Also I agree I rather want to find KoDs teammates than waste time on an unanimous lynch I'm staying on Captain lunch. Neon is an acceptable vote too imo

a'lana

cotton candy
Actually what if we kill neon for policy reasons

She is kind of too dangerous to be left alive and even if she is town her existence is bad for town at this point

I really don't want her randoming kills between 4 PoE players and 8 mech cleared players

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom