• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Unvote: KoD
Vote: Numbers

Based on information currently available to me I consider it preferable to focus on cult over Mafia by a significant enough margin that I do not wish to focus on reflipping KoD anymore. I'm not super sold on that being Numbers but I do think that him being cult is not entirely improbable considering his flip.

Neon is unlikely cult based on her claim because a cult that can kill a bunch of people seems very very weird and broken. Putting immortal on an already naturally-imbalanced role like Cult would also be broken so I'm ruling out Storm. So aside from Numbers that leaves Caps and CL as potential cult leaders, maybe just CL considering I think everyone pretty much accepted that Ex was probably uncultable so Caps targetting Ex last night if he's cult would be weird.

As for who may have been culted I have no clue, I'm not certain cult members being cult would flip if they die so I'm not inclined to narrow the pool down to only people who haven't died. That said Fext can't be culted because he hasn't been alive at night, I can't have been culted because I know my own alignment and it's not cult and also I'm guessing Min's role would've protected me from getting culted the one night I've been alive, I'd guess Minish is uncultable and Ex is also most likely uncultable.
That leaves finding 1-2 (or zero if we're lucky and Numbers is a cult who tried to target me or someone uncultable) people out of literally everybody else.

There was not still a medium as the medium was also dead. That said KoD had no reason to assume nobody in the deadchat would revive considering the known existence of revival mechanics, and if anyone revived his claim would be known to the living and cast doubt upon scumteams made so there is strong reason for scum KoD to make such a play regardless.
Storm isn't immortal, you just have to get him modkilled. Kinda like the OP implies. Kinda like I heavily pointed out was a game mechanic at the start of the game. Time to stop playing checkers, we are here to play chess.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
also so many town dying from neons randomized action but no mafia would be weird af (unless those actions were never random and neon is mafia and deliberately killed KoD and framed him, actually now that I say it this would actually make a lot of sense)

My whole thing was to see if the ability always killed a town and a mafia plus my target. Since it doesn't I think it might be best to just holster it. I don't think my ability is always mafia though... in fact I think it's usually just town in this setup.

Princess Abigail

The very existence of a dead chat actually would actually make it seem more like we wouldn't be revived. So I'm not so quick to dismiss KoD's claim.

I have a theory but it's kind of hard to verify. If KoD was millered than everyone rezzed was town... which like obviously because if KoD is millered everyone dead is town. But I'm wondering if there was town balance such that if town were to lose all town would be rezzed due to the setup. If there's mafia and cult town probably needed insane balance.

Princess Abigail

Actually what if we kill neon for policy reasons

She is kind of too dangerous to be left alive and even if she is town her existence is bad for town at this point

I really don't want her randoming kills between 4 PoE players and 8 mech cleared players

I can tell you why this is a horrible idea but would you listen?

Eh I'll tell you anyways. I'm town I can holster mod confirmed. At this point I think that's the best but I also think it's best that we don't kill town and a policy vote on a town is dangerous.

There's demonstrive proof that I'm not lying about my role. That means I can only account for 1 shot on storm who confirmed they were shot 5 times? That means mafia likely has multiple shots... like an insane amount of shots.

Lawpy, you're in NGA territory. You've never seen a razor as busted as the ones from there.

But seriously, I get the perspectives. Regardless, that doesn't change mine given ***MY***, personal, circumstances. As far as I am concerned, Ex and CL are good pushes to pursue (yeah, pipe down Dawning, I can hear you howling over there).

As far as cult goes, so far the only cult thing I've seen is Cin Min's role. Did it not occur to anyone that -- maybe -- she might cause people to alignment shift upon ability use or something?

Also, Dawning, I feel like I just need to communicate with you personally to get you to understand my perspectives. You seem especially hardstuck on everything from your PoV which is FINE, but you seem utterly blind to the whole point I'm making. So here, I'll just message you out of thread rq to clear this up.

I think alana and I explained a bit later on but it was townie because jumping in a mislynch wagon that is already in the lead only adds sus which is something mafia would want to avoid

to be fair I am being reminded on how loose his gameplan is so it's honestly feeling more like like NAI atm

also
Unvote
Vote: Numbers
Finally getting the picture that my purpose in the game is to expose and kill the immortals and now you're starting to sweat since you let it slip to DW that you're lynchproof eh?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Don't communicate outside the thread unless given permission to.

KoD broke this rule and will be modkilled

He was Twisted Roger, the Mafia Aligned Rulebreaker, and he died cursing Ex's name. As in life, he accomplished nothing in death.

Please note that as a result of these events some people's votes have been removed and will need to be readded to avoid penalty

Vote Count
Neon
- 2 (Minish, Lawpy)
CL - 2 (A'lana, Numbers)
Numbers - 2 (DW, Exlight)
Exlight - 1 (Fext)
Not Voting - 5(Eliza, Caps, Storm, Neon, CL)

Doom Count
Exlight - 1 Strike
Capsfan - 1 Strike
A'lana - 1 Strike
Neon - 1 Strike
KoD - 1 Strike

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
libkbot is replaced by @ElizaThePsycho , another cool friend of fext

please note that these are just regular replacements and fext does not have a role that lets him gradually replace the entire game with cool people, although if he was responsible for injuring libk's father then its possible he's just doing that on his own for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom