• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
i like zote...

i just hate his bossfight.

liking character as a character and as a boss are two different things.

i laugh at people who think traitor lord is my favorite boss.
It’s just, when you said
i cant say i care a whole lot for zote but i adore fuff
I thought you were talking about them as characters as well

I thought you were talking about them as characters as well
no that sounds about right

i dont care for him, as in he's nothing special to me? i dont get excited over him being on screen. hes a meme man and i enjoy his memes but like a lot of hk's cast, i dont have strong feelings either way

i liked him enough to not wanna leave him to die on my second playthrough when i went to get the achievements i missed but i dont like him enough that he would make any memorable character list of mine

he brings the world to life, nothing more

I just don’t know if I could call a character who is so little in screen time used mainly for bad stereotypes a “good” character
again, i said salmonella was an example

there are probably better instances of it, and there are definitely instances of people not using the unlikeable character concept well either *cough yiik cough*

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
i mean i cant speak for the teachers but i dont think its possible for you to really know that they dont care

they probably deal with this stuff so much, i can guarantee they see more than you give them credit for and they may even see more than you do, considering they see more students than you do
You’re right

Anyway, I’m just gonna drop this, I don’t want to talk about it anymore A72E28C5-DA9E-4502-9B9B-901FFA016F76.jpeg
Cute fanart I found

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So I missed a big fight about Undertale that turned into a discussion about bosses and their characters, that's what I got form my rapid skimm at laeast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom