• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Also, Rag had a hard time making decisions for herself. She instead took others' views and made it her own:

Vote: Exlight
idk what lynching the moderator tends to acheive in bulba games but if the bulbites think its worth doing i'll follow their advice

She didn't even have a reason for voting Ex other than just because other players said they thought it was a cool idea.

Hi I'm a Bulbite (that's the word for us?) and I think this is a really really horrible plan. I've been in one game where the moderator was lynched and it result in everyone losing including a person who'd already won and left the game. This was fairly extreme case but I feel like Ex would be willing to doing something similar.
Generally other bulbites in the game when discussion of "lynch the host" is discussed say that it doesn't usually work in a positive fashion, if it does anything at all. So even if Ex doesn't do something on the everybody loses scale I don't expect it to be remotely worthwhile.
Let's not do this please?
Unvote

i'll take dawning wind's advice here. I also doubt ex would straight up end the game as a result of being lynched but if lynching the mod isn't like lynching a pinata then i don't see any reason to do it.

Then she immediately switches positions when faced with opposition. She says she realizes there isn't a reason, but she also didn't really have a valid reason when she did vote Ex. To me this signals she was trying to gets on the townies good side and agree with their opinions.

Any thoughts?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
New Day, New Murder! Everybody decided to meet in the local market, it was a fairly safe place after all. Not only that but one of the participants also owned the place! Surprisingly, they found the entrance vandlized... products thrown off the shelves onto the floor... and... a body...

DawningWinds was killed!

Scavenging the body for clues, the Players found a bit more information about the deceased fellow:
Welcome DawningWinds! I'm glad to have you as a player in my first mafia game uwu

Let's see... you're The Marketeer, and you're Town aligned!
Just a businessman minding their own business.

1651364375666.png

> Your role has a special mechanic attached to it. While you're alive, Players will have access to the Market and Auction House.
> In the Market, players will be able to obtain items by directly buying it during the Day. In the Auction House they can similarly obtain items by placing a winning bid in an auction during the Night. You restock once all items are sold/auctioned. You receive 30% of the money from the purchase of your items.​
> 1-shot versions of the following traditional roles might be available to be sold or bidden: [Cop, Tracker, Watcher, Strong, Ninja, Rolecop, Flavorcop, Roleblock, Commuter].
> During the Day, you must select one of the previously mentioned 1-shots to be put on auction;​
> During the Night, you must select two of the listed roles to be put on sale. You can also change the price of the items.​
> During the Night you can target a player to learn how much money they currently have.

Submit your actions directly to this chat.
You win when all threats to Town are removed from the game.
Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!

"Damn, not again..."
"Why does this keep happening?"
"Socky what do we do?"
"Why are these prices so expensive today"

Discussion had to start again. And with urgency.
The killers had no chill and were clearly upset after Jinjo's death.

===========

@KingofDominaria @Ragnarokio @15377 @DawningWinds @Seanzie @SoulAdvent @Echolight @Mint Elv @Morbid Minish @Paranoid King

===========

DAY 3 STARTS NOW

Phase ends on May 3rd, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN
(Please let me know if the countdown is working properly)

There are currently 9 players alive.

HAMMER RULES ARE NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
DAY PHASE EXTENSION IS NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
DAY PHASE SHORTENING IS NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT
NIGHT PHASES SHORTENING IS NOT ACTIVE - YOU CAN TURN IT ON BY MAJORITY VOTING FOR IT

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
"Seems like we have our buyer! Sold to the folk who made a bid of $600! Hope you enjoy your item. As for the rest, hope to see you all next Night!"

THE AUCTION HOUSE IS NOW CLOSED! BUT...
THE MARKET IS NOW OPEN!
1651365143101.png

The A/C feels a lot colder than usual today. The lack of the familiar face bothers you all.
As you enter the store, two items catch your attention, he must've put them up before dying:
> A Portable Photocopier (1-shot Rolecop) - $1000
>
A Protein Shake (1-shot Strong modifier) - $1000

Their descriptions read as the following, respectively:
> 1-shot Rolecop: This single use ability will allow its user to take a peek at a player's Role (Alignment and wincon redacted) during the Night.
> 1-shot Strong modifier: This single use ability will allow you to boost one of your Actions during the Night, allowing it to go through some roles that would otherwise stop it.

Dawning will not receive his share of these purchases.
Same deal folks, buying can be done in your role PMs or in the thread.
First Market post will also be updated with the current items.

Last edited:
My role PM was stolen!! I am guessing 2 other people’s roles got stolen?

Also, Dawning, you greedy bastard! xD

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
No not Dawn...

At least we shook the mafia players with Jinjo's death

My top town reads are:
Soul
Seanzie
Minish
Numbers

I suspect Rag to be scum for reasons I've already mentioned.

I'm uncertain/neutral on KoD, Mint, and PK

Mint Elv

Fish!
My role PM was stolen!! I am guessing 2 other people’s roles got stolen?

Also, Dawning, you greedy bastard! xD
Only one other person actually. Sorry but the way you talk sounds like you’re roleplaying so I was paranoid. All it does is take the text not the role. You can still use your role.

the other stolen one is exlight…. Definitely not worth bothering with. The stuff in that PM…..

I waffled hard on using my role since it does take your text away and I didn’t want to possibly hinder too many people. So I decided with getting a three shot to check light and one person that made me paranoid. That was you. Literally sat there debating the whole night phase hence not posting at all. Sorry!!!!

Mint Elv

Fish!
Speaking of the auction,

I'll start off by bidding $600 on the Golden Handcuffs
Kinky.
Player List (13/13)
A. Laurentus - The Synesthete (Town) - Killed N1
2. KingOfDominaria
3. Ragnarokio

4. DawningWinds
5. 15377
6. Seanzie

7. SoulAdvent
8. Storm - The Piñata (Town) - Killed D2
9. EchoLight
10. Mint Elv
J. Jinjo - The Twins (Mafia) - Killed D2
Q. Morbid Minish
K. Paranoid King

this is roughly where i'm at in terms of reads based on the jinjo wagon. Seanzie was nearly lynched and so is probably town. If KoD, 15377, Minish, or PK were on the scumteam i would have expected them to make a much stronger push against seanzie, and i also would have expected jinjo to have made a better claim. This is less true of minish and PK than it is of KoD and 15377.
Am I misreading your list or are you twin reading everyone who is a ZDI player?
Here's my two cents on Rag

She asks this before players start to bandwagon on Jinjo in the last bit of the day. Out of all the players being suspected, her asking about Jinjo specifically is pretty suspicious in retrospect, especially when you count in her behavior coming up.

This makes sense as a townie, but if we're viewing Rag as scum, this just seems like an excuse she made to keep her scumpartner from being lynched.

I told her to vote who she thinks is scum, so she does. Keep in mind Seanzie had the most votes when she said this.

Both Minish and Dawn decide to vote Jinjo between these two posts. Is this an effort to at least make a tie between the two? She said she would vote PK, but that was when Jinjo had less vote than Seanzie. Once Jinjo was in danger of a lynch, Rag immediately switches over to Seanzie.

This seems like more than just a mistake in reads Rag.
Also, Rag had a hard time making decisions for herself. She instead took others' views and made it her own:

She didn't even have a reason for voting Ex other than just because other players said they thought it was a cool idea.

Then she immediately switches positions when faced with opposition. She says she realizes there isn't a reason, but she also didn't really have a valid reason when she did vote Ex. To me this signals she was trying to gets on the townies good side and agree with their opinions.

Any thoughts?
suspect Rag to be scum for reasons I've already mentioned.
Do you? Those posts seem pretty neutral. And why aren’t you voting her if you think she’s scum?

Only one other person actually. Sorry but the way you talk sounds like you’re roleplaying so I was paranoid. All it does is take the text not the role. You can still use your role.

the other stolen one is exlight…. Definitely not worth bothering with. The stuff in that PM…..

I waffled hard on using my role since it does take your text away and I didn’t want to possibly hinder too many people. So I decided with getting a three shot to check light and one person that made me paranoid. That was you. Literally sat there debating the whole night phase hence not posting at all. Sorry!!!!

What!! So you did not use it on someone else to learn their alignment??

I scanned Rag last night with the tracking bug. Rag didn't target any living players, but they visited the cemetery. So Medium or Necromancer, I'm guessing.

Vote: Rag

Ragamuffin. Talk to me. Tell me what's good. Help me help you.

Anybody that's voting Rag because you think she's Mafia, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom