• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Votecount 2.8.

Jinjo
(2) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv
KingOfDominaria (2) - Seanzie, Ragnarokio
Seanzie (2) - Morbid Minish, DawningWinds
Echolight (1) - Paranoid King
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377
Not voting (3) - KingOfDominaria, Jinjo, EchoLight

Votecount 2.9.

Seanzie
(3) - Morbid Minish, DawningWinds, EchoLight
Jinjo (2) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv
KingOfDominaria (2) - Seanzie, Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377
Mint Elv (1) - Jinjo
Not voting (1) - KingOfDominaria

Echo

Votecount 2.10.

Seanzie
(3) - Morbid Minish, DawningWinds, EchoLight
Jinjo (3) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv, Seanzie
KingOfDominaria (1) - Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377
Mint Elv (1) - Jinjo

Seanzie

Votecount 2.11.

Seanzie
(4) - Morbid Minish, DawningWinds, EchoLight, Jinjo
Jinjo (3) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv, Seanzie
KingOfDominaria (1) - Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377

Jinjo

Votecount 2.12.

Jinjo
(4) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv, Seanzie, DawningWinds
Seanzie (3) - Morbid Minish, EchoLight, Jinjo
Paranoid King (1) - Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377

Rag and Dawning

Votecount 2.13.

Jinjo
(5) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv, Seanzie, DawningWinds, Morbid Minish
Seanzie (3) - EchoLight, Jinjo, Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377

Cin Min and Rag

This is for my own personal use.

Felt very tired today and had to catch up to some other things… did not manage to read all of thread…

I want to say this in case I get eaten that I think the last wolf or two is in EchoLight, PK and Rag still… PK EoD 2 he was not voting… he only voted EoD 1 to save himself…

I trust everyone else enough that I do not think there is a hidden wolf fooling me :S…

Yeah. Echo is scum here.

And someone off wagon is the last scummate. That, or maybe Rag for going back onto Seanzie, but I actually doubt that as that is completely outside what I've seen for Rag's meta. Like, even actively playing as scum, Rag was still town at the start (in another game) before flipped to maf and going silent though still playing, then dying and staying maf (probably had the opportunity to choose how to play and had enough cover to play the rest of the way as scum that didn't know the scum team fully or something).

None of that is apparent here. It's just plain town Rag solving. So I'd probably look into PK as the last one (or my waifu, but I'm not going to burn that bridge, unless it becomes apparent if PK ever flips and ends up being town instead of scum).

Jinjo's role wasn't actually weak. The wagon splitting thing should've made it significantly harder to lynch her, we just happened to get her far enough ahead in votes that it didn't matter.
I'm inclined to think there's more to the puppeteer than the puppet. There's not much encouraging the player with the puppet to use it if there's not, and I still suspect Socky has some sort of restriction on its... style of posting. I don't think lynch the puppet first would be likely as it would've discouraged the puppet's use instead; the person could just not post with the puppet and become near invincible because people wouldn't know about it.
The puppet works to make you immune if they post maybe?

I still do not understand Jinjo’s wagon role, but if it really makes it harder to lynch her like you say, then that’s what Rag might have been trying to do to save her.

“Votes on you are split in two different wagons. The wagon receiving the voteschanges every 6h.”

I can’t understand this…

@ExLight

Dunno if this is ok to ask you but how does work in the game? Can you give an example please?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Dunno if this is ok to ask you but how does work in the game? Can you give an example please?
- She had two separate wagons called "Jinjo".
- Which wagon receives the vote changes every 6h, starting from midnight my time (GMT-3).
- Her first wagon, let's call it "Twin 1" would receive the votes during this time frame: Midnight-6AM, and Noon-6PM (GMT-3).
- Her second wagon, let's call it "Twin 2" would receive the votes during this time frame: 6AM-Noon, and 6PM-Midnight (GMT-3).
- Votes cast exactly at 6AM/PM or Noon/Midnight would fail.
- If both wagons had votes they'd look like something like this:
Jinjo(3) - Bob, John, Billy
Jinjo (2) - Mario, Luigi
Mario (1) - David

Jinjo never had votes placed on different wagons during the same Phase. If I remember correctly, all votes on her ended up on Twin 1 during D2.

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Aren't we all pretty confident DW is the marketeer? In any event I'm a firm believer it's being passed around the mod team. The account hasn't said anything that isn't blatantly public information and it makes sense in a "Ex is a role in the game" mindset. Pretty standard mod troll.

Yes, but I was trying not to out that in case others had forgotten it. That's why I kinda disguised the post as me saying I thought it was PK without outright saying I thought it was PK.

Yes, but I was trying not to out that in case others had forgotten it. That's why I kinda disguised the post as me saying I thought it was PK without outright saying I thought it was PK.
...What.
Half the game's convinced I'm 3p, and I can't remember if you're one of those people, but regardless, I'm fairly certain you acknowledged the possibility. And trying to get people to forget I'm a potential 3p seems not smart. Besides people knowing who the marketeer is isn't really bad even if people think I'm town? It's not like my role puts me at risk especially right now when all I've got in stock are standard scum roles, and scum will want to keep me around for the chance of me siding with them later or the next batch of scum roles after this storage runs out. I wouldn't worry about losing the roles from my shop, if that's why you were trying to hide it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
...What.
Half the game's convinced I'm 3p, and I can't remember if you're one of those people, but regardless, I'm fairly certain you acknowledged the possibility. And trying to get people to forget I'm a potential 3p seems not smart. Besides people knowing who the marketeer is isn't really bad even if people think I'm town? It's not like my role puts me at risk especially right now when all I've got in stock are standard scum roles, and scum will want to keep me around for the chance of me siding with them later or the next batch of scum roles after this storage runs out. I wouldn't worry about losing the roles from my shop, if that's why you were trying to hide it.

No it was moreso just if mafia somehow has paying little attention and forgot then they may speculate that you were a different role and waste actions on you. Keeping you in the running for the Socky account kept up that idea that you could be any role if it slipped their mind that you were the marketeer. It wasn't some elaborate plan or anything. Just meant to obscure a bit of information that everyone already had but could be forgotten.

- She had two separate wagons called "Jinjo".
- Which wagon receives the vote changes every 6h, starting from midnight my time (GMT-3).
- Her first wagon, let's call it "Twin 1" would receive the votes during this time frame: Midnight-6AM, and Noon-6PM (GMT-3).
- Her second wagon, let's call it "Twin 2" would receive the votes during this time frame: 6AM-Noon, and 6PM-Midnight (GMT-3).
- Votes cast exactly at 6AM/PM or Noon/Midnight would fail.
- If both wagons had votes they'd look like something like this:

Jinjo never had votes placed on different wagons during the same Phase. If I remember correctly, all votes on her ended up on Twin 1 during D2.

Wow!

Can you imagine getting caught as a wolf by the villagers, and then you win because of a vote confusing role like this? xD

Ok, I am too lazy rn to explain my reads (if you read what i said before you will understand) but my feelings are this:

Villager
^
l SoulAdvent
l DawningWinds (they are not 3p...)
l Mint Elv (not one single post i can think of that makes me suspicious... her vote against jinjo is also very good...)
l Morbid Minish (like mint elv... i also think she had good enough reason to first vote seanzie and then vote for jinjo, very natural)
l Seanzie (i disagree with how he handles some things but i think it is because it is what he believes... do not forget to try to prove his power)
l 15377 (i believe he is town... no bad and says a lot of good things, i do not have much to criticize)
l KingOfDominaria (how he handled Seanzie is good and i find his reasons believable i do not agree with some conclusions but i think town still)
l Paranoid King (bad EoD 1 for voting to save himself just in case in the last minute... and bad EoD 2 for not really being present despite online)
l EchoLight (not much good posts sorry, you also made my lynch on Storm Day 1 look like it was "just for inactivity" like how jinjo did to save
herself..)
l Ragnarokio (very worried of this slot for how they almost saved jinjo and staying on seanzie and not voting jinjo with the excuses they made...)
v
Wolf

Not 100% of the time though, some i put closer to villager, some i put closer to wolf, depending on what i remember and feel...

The last 3 I do not have a specific order in who to lynch... That said, I do remember now that EchoLight did say something against Paranoid King for "hoarding all the items" so maybe they are not wolves together for that, but of course, it could just be pretending as they did not vote them for it I believe it... but something to keep in mind in case one of the two is a wolf.

If I die tonight... this does not mean I will always think that these are my feelings as they may always change with new information :)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Here's my two cents on Rag

@SoulAdvent Can you post an explanation for why you're currently voting jinjo? Your votes been there for a while and I want to see where you're currently at with it.

She asks this before players start to bandwagon on Jinjo in the last bit of the day. Out of all the players being suspected, her asking about Jinjo specifically is pretty suspicious in retrospect, especially when you count in her behavior coming up.

because those two are the most likely to be lynched right now and supporting a third wagon wouldn't affect the lynch. I think jinjo is town and in order to have her not lynched the most viable strategy is to vote seanzie, who i think is less likely to be town than jinjo.

This makes sense as a townie, but if we're viewing Rag as scum, this just seems like an excuse she made to keep her scumpartner from being lynched.

you're right though, i don't feel good about either of these wagons so i'm going to try to start a last minute shift to PK

Unvote, Vote: PK

I told her to vote who she thinks is scum, so she does. Keep in mind Seanzie had the most votes when she said this.

Unvote, Vote: Seanzie

i feel a little worse about jinjo than i did before after seeing someone familiar with her meta sus her, but I still feel more positively about her than seanzie, I think.

Both Minish and Dawn decide to vote Jinjo between these two posts. Is this an effort to at least make a tie between the two? She said she would vote PK, but that was when Jinjo had less vote than Seanzie. Once Jinjo was in danger of a lynch, Rag immediately switches over to Seanzie.

This seems like more than just a mistake in reads Rag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom