• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
you're right though, i don't feel good about either of these wagons so i'm going to try to start a last minute shift to PK

Unvote, Vote: PK

Unvote Seanzie
Vote Jinjo

Visitor is an actual role and I'm fairly sure Ex has familiarity with it, so a renamed visitor seems super improbable. This wouldn't be the first time I saw Jinjo fakeclaim an existing role with a new name slapped on, so this makes it extra bad.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Duh, I was deliberately hiding certain parts of my role to bait scum into being afraid about claims I could possibly contradict and to get them to kill me. Talk to me post-game when I see your alignment (and if you're town, you see mine).

I know you were deliberately hiding parts of your role. It sounded like you were saying you hinted at everyone knowing if you used it. You literally could have just said no, I didn't use it n1 (because you can't even use it at night) and that would have been fine. I don't know why that would have been an issue or given scum any info? Especially after saying you considered it being possibly anti-town and holstering it already.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 2.12.

Jinjo
(4) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv, Seanzie, DawningWinds
Seanzie (3) - Morbid Minish, EchoLight, Jinjo
Paranoid King (1) - Ragnarokio
Echolight (1) - Paranoid King
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377
Not voting (1) - KingOfDominaria

Phase ends on April 28rd, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

4 MINUTES REMAINING IN THE DAY

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think jinjo's claim has a higher chance of being made on the fly which to me suggests that she's less likely to be mafia, as i suspect mafia would prepare claims ahead of time.

Seanzie's claim makes most of the behaviours people disliked about him make sense in retrospect, although he has handled some other things pretty sloppily still. He thinks his role is minimally useful but its effectiveness probably depends on the details of the total role pool and so isn't really feasible to estimate.

you're right though, i don't feel good about either of these wagons so i'm going to try to start a last minute shift to PK

Unvote, Vote: PK

i am also ok with this lynch lol

Unvote Seanzie
Vote Jinjo

Visitor is an actual role and I'm fairly sure Ex has familiarity with it, so a renamed visitor seems super improbable. This wouldn't be the first time I saw Jinjo fakeclaim an existing role with a new name slapped on, so this makes it extra bad.

It sounds like a really boring role :/ Also I do not know what a twin has to do with poking? Is this a third party role where you poke to find the other twin and you win?

Ragnarokio

Unvote, Vote: Seanzie

i feel a little worse about jinjo than i did before after seeing someone familiar with her meta sus her, but I still feel more positively about her than seanzie, I think.

I know you were deliberately hiding parts of your role. It sounded like you were saying you hinted at everyone knowing if you used it. You literally could have just said no, I didn't use it n1 (because you can't even use it at night) and that would have been fine. I don't know why that would have been an issue or given scum any info? Especially after saying you considered it being possibly anti-town and holstering it already.

I didn't want scum to know it was anti-town. I mentioned the holster specifically in mentioning that I did not want to prevent Numbers from possibly targeting 3 people, which something like redirector might holster to prevent. With what I hinted at, there wouldn't be much reason to holster, so me saying "I holstered" would have raised more questions than it answers, and decrease the chance of scum fearkilling me.

i think jinjo's claim has a higher chance of being made on the fly which to me suggests that she's less likely to be mafia, as i suspect mafia would prepare claims ahead of time.

Seanzie's claim makes most of the behaviours people disliked about him make sense in retrospect, although he has handled some other things pretty sloppily still. He thinks his role is minimally useful but its effectiveness probably depends on the details of the total role pool and so isn't really feasible to estimate.

But with that reason, all claims that sound fake can be excused because "mafia would not make a bad claim like that"

It could be Jinjo's really bad at fake claiming? @DawningWinds I need your help here... though 1 minute is left and Jinjo has most votes I think?

Don't know who the elim is, if it is me, good luck everyone. If not, cool.

I'mma stop being anti-social and go talk to my friends (whom I am currently neglecting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom