• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

And I'm sure as heck not turning down the three hundred dollars I get from you buying it because I want the cop, even if I think you're scum, sorry town.
Woa-hoah! Nice! What can you do with the money, if not spend it? Bribes? Or just cement your victory as a rich person?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
but hey. if I die, next night everyone gets to triple shot their actions, including any Kills. if you strike me down, everyone gets stronger than they can possibly imagine

Woa-hoah! Nice! What can you do with the money, if not spend it? Bribes? Or just cement your victory as a rich person?
Just win as the richest person, as far as I can tell.

but hey. if I die, next night everyone gets to triple shot their actions, including any Kills. if you strike me down, everyone gets stronger than they can possibly imagine
Sounds like Pinata, as PK speculated...?

i have 7 health. literally anyone doing a night action will kill me. whats the use?
I don't know how to parse this. Is 7 health good?
That is. Wow. That is really powerful. Yikes. Pinata, then?

Actually it might be a good idea to stay vague until people have posted in thread to confirm their actions this round.

Storm

yes. I am the Pinata. the candy inside is a X3 multiplier to whatever everyone will do next night. so the opposite of a princess....something like a

1650763215677.png

Storm

Helping town? If you tell us your thoughts we'll be able to take them into consideration to our on thoughts, making it more likely town is right in the future.
PK and Souladvent are scum. or just very stupid.

my reads list was blank because nobody had posted when i posted it

and job is job. luckily ex is a Bulba so night posting?

otherwise i'd be dead with no one being the wiser

i am willing to sacrifice myself for the good of the town, but it also gives mafia and any potential SKs 3 shots too. so wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom