• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
yesterday as like a joke once again
some other son of a binch i know asked if i could draw some joke sona like that one i drew for that friend i told y'all about, I posted that joke sona thing here I believe
so I did it that day
and that day he also said he had immense regret and was cringing at asking me to do that
>w> if they keep asking me to do favors like this I'll start getting really sus of them

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
When I was around your age every single person on earth wanted me to make them a sona "as a joke" and I'd start charging pocket change so I could use it at the vending machine lol

i remember once i was talking to my mom over lunch in like 2015 or so, and she like knows some of my online friends' screennames because i used to talk to her about them a bit cuz that was my social life and one of them had "cat" in their name and my mom straight up asked me if they were a furry and it was the funniest ****ing thing. they werent but the fact she knew what furries were lmfao

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i remember once i was talking to my mom over lunch in like 2015 or so, and she like knows some of my online friends' screennames because i used to talk to her about them a bit cuz that was my social life and one of them had "cat" in their name and my mom straight up asked me if they were a furry and it was the funniest ****ing thing. they werent but the fact she knew what furries were lmfao
my parents had no idea what they were when I told em, but my older sister heard me mention it when she was visiting and told my mom it was a sex thing because she saw the CBS news episode on furries lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom